23

"Well well isn't it my foolish little sister" said Felix he looked around and saw the lifeless body of Bangchan. "Did you do this!?"he yelled "Did you fucking do this to my best friend!" I just nodded wanting to piss him of. This is the last change I get to kill him. If I fail this mission. I'll kill myself in front of whole Bangtan.

"Yes I did and you will be joining him and his slutty bitch." I pulled the trigger and shot all of his man. I knew that Jin and Hoseok was busy killing the guards around the whole club. Less people the more I get the change to kill him.

"You bitch!" And he launched forward at me. Right at the moment where he could get me in his grip someone shot two times in each leg of his. "That was payback for what you did to me so I could do nothing in a whole fucking month." Said Rm behind me. "That wasn't me that was one of my men!" He yelled trying to get up but couldn't because of the pain.

I offered my hand to help him stand up and he was so stupid to take it. By the time he stood on his legs I shot him in the chest making him scream. "Did you really thought I would help you? Hell nah!" I said glaring at the floor where Felix was.

"What's wrong? Are you weak? Can you not fight anymore?" I said while kicking on his balls. "Y/n, everyone on the surface is dead." Said Jimin looking at my with the look 'are-you-alright'? I nodded and turn back at the man rolling over the ground. "Give up Felix...you can't win anymore...you put your guard down."

He stopped rolling and take a gun of the flour and pointed at Jimin. "Who said I lost?" He laughed "One more move and your lovely boyfriend will go to hell!!" He yelled. I stayed still but put an emotionless face on. "What the fuck is with that face? Do you not care for him?" He said confused.

"Yes I do...But you will be faster in hell then we are." And before he could respond I shot him in his head and he felt backwards. I dropped the gun and screamed everything out of body. My head buried between my knees as I scream with tears falling on the floor. Whole Bangtan came over worried if something happend. Rm put a white flower at his body and shot a few time more, for revenge on his family.

"Shhh it's going to be alright..." Jimin tried to comfort me with his hugs and pat's but it didn't really help. I stood up saying nothing and goes upstairs where the body of Stephanie was. Everyone followed. I brought a white flower and layed it beside her body. I did the same by Felix and Bangchan's body's.

After that we went home. My bag was brought by yoongi and I locked myself two months in my room. Barely eating...only two or three bites of breakfast and dinner. Jungkook,Namjoon and Taehyung would come often to check if I was okay. Yoongi would come once a week to check if I was still alive. Hoseok tried to make me laugh but no luck.

Jin was the one who will always push me to eat... Even if it was just a little bit. And Jimin... Jimin would come everyday to my room to making sure I can sleep, making sure I wouldn't be alone if I burst in tears again. He would be there for me...comforting me with anything. He even sleeps in my bed together so I can sleep peacefully.

One month went by and I would come out of my room for once in my life. I looked in the mirrow and I was shocked by what I saw. I was skinny...to skinny. You can see my ribs and I have dark circles under my eyes. I put some oversized sweater and some oversized sweatpants making me comfy.

It was nine o'clock and 30 minutes later Jin would come in my room giving me something to eat and drink. I slowly went downstairs to the living room where I could hear Jungkook yelled at Taehyung. "He isn't changed at all." I said laughing slightly.

I saw all the others sitting on the couch watching how Jungkook pick up a fight. "Do you think Y/n will be coming downstairs?" Asked hoseok. "Hoseok you aks that every day! She isn't coming downstairs... Not until she is fully recovered." Said Namjoon

I walked at them and said "I'm still not fully recovered but why am I standing here than?" They jumped at hearing my voice. My voice is dry because i didn't drink much. "Y/n you shouldn't be standing yet!" Yelled Jin running towards me holding me so I can't fall. "I can walk on my own, mother." I said joking. "You know that I hate it when you call me that!" He said helping me sit besides Jimin.

"I'm hungry...when is breakfast done..." I said leaning on Jimin's shoulder. "We already ate but I can make you something fast if you want?" I nodded and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes a waked up by Jungkook who yelled my name. "Y/n!!!!!Your food is done!" "Jungkook don't yell! She was sleeping peacefully on her boyfriends shoulder!" Yelled Yoongi back. When the food came I sat straight but before that I gave some smack on Yoongi's face. "Oww what was that for!" He held us face with his hand. "That was for waking me up." "Bu-" he looked at jungkook and back at me with big eyes. 

And I heard a chuckle from everyone except for Yoongi. "I think we have the old Y/n back... Sad because I liked the silen-" before he could talk further he gets a much harder slap than before. I can hear him cursing under his breath.

"Fuck you...let me finish my food so I can kill you."