24

One week later-

"Y/n are you sure!? You aren't fully recovered!" Yelled Jin trying to stop me in his arms. "Jin let me go!!" I said struggling in his strong grip. "No! You cannot train yet with Yoongi! The doctor said two week rest!" "But I'm fine!" I yelled. With just a few strong push and I was free from his grip. I runned to the hall way getting chased by Jin. "Y/n get your ass down here!" I laughed while running but didn't know that Jimin was standing around the corner waiting for the right moment to stop you. 

I bumbed into him falling in the ground. "Oops sorry Y/n." And he helped me standing up. "Y/N!!!" I jumped to Jimin holding him by his neck. "Y/n! Get of him and rest!" I shaked my head and put both my legs around Jimin waist. He put his hand under my legs so I wouldn't fall on the ground.  "If you don't mind Jin...I'll be taking her over now." He sighed and nodded "Okay but make sure you'll use protection because I don't want little Y/n's yelling and running all over the house yet." 

My head popped out of Jimin neck when I heard the word 'protection'. "WHAT!!! JUST WHAT DO YOU THING I'M GOING TO DO WITH HIM!!?" I said yelling the whole house together. "Okay If you don't mind us..." And he walked away still holding me. "Y/n take it easy...he only said that as a joke." 

we were going to a different room than his or mine. Somewhere where they don't really come.  The fourth flour... It only existed in a very large room. I would say it was an attic because on one side it was a mess with boxes covered in dust. But on the other hand it looked like a very luxurious modern room. Not that the other rooms are not modern or anything, but this one does look nice. There was also a separate bathroom with shower and bath. A double bed and a bedside table. I wanted to open the bedside table but was stopped by Jimin. 

"Don't open it yet...you will know soon enough when we're done showering." "But I don't wanna shower yet." I whined. Before I can say anything else he picked me up in brides style and carried me to the bathroom. "Take your clothes of." I looked at him like he was joking "Heee! B-but-" I was cut if my Jimin taking his shirt of in front of me. 

I immediately turned around and covered my eyes. Suddenly came Jimin over my side and whispered "This isn't the only thing that you will see tonight.." And he wrapped his armes around me. Me being still shy and covering my eyes like a kid fell on the ground with my knees behind my ears. "W-Wait! This is going too fast for me!!" And I rolled over the ground with my eyes still covered. 

"Y/n be a grown woman and look at me..." I stopped and let my hands fall of my face. I faced Jimin but when I saw his nice abs and his nice sharp V line I let out a high squeal. Jimin let out a smirk "I already told you...this isn't the only thing you will see tonight...If you can't handle this you can't handle someone else in you." 

"Can I just shower myself?" I said standing up. "No...I did this because you will get hang of my beautiful body." He said putting down his pants. He was just standing now in his blue boxers. I looked down trying not to look at his body. "Hey look at me.." And he lifted my chin up. "Don't be shy and look at me while I'm talking...your face is beautiful and I want to see that every day." And he kissed me. I was at shock first but then I kissed him back. 

He licked my bottom lip begging me for entrance but I didn't. He groaned and squeezed my butt cheek. I gasped and this was the opportunity for Jimin. He put is tongue inside mine and we fought for dominant. He wins of course. We stopped for getting a breathe and continued. 

We showerd and we were now lying on the bed. "Y/n?" Said Jimin breaking the silence. "Hmm..." "Are you a virgin?" "Yes I am...Why? Are you going to take it from me?" I asked looking at him. "Maybe..." I looked at the ceiling again and said "You can take it..." His eyes wide open and was looking at me. "Wait what!? Are you sure?" He asked a bit unsure. "Yes...I mean you like me right...I like you too and yeah...you can take it from me.." 

Not waiting any seconds he rolled on top of me and looked at me in the eyes. "Are you really sure?" He asked one more time making sure. I said nothing and only put my head aside so my neck would be exposed more. "I'm yours now...do what ever you wanted to plan with me...tonight you are ruling over me." 

a/n- Sorry guys pls forgive me! I can't write a smut story so i'm skipping it! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRYYYY!!!!