4

"Oh come on Y/n! I was too sleepy!" Eun-ha said trying to forgive her.
I shaked my head "Nope.. I was reading a whole fucking sentence, even more that a sentence, out loud and some fucking bitch sleeps during my talk. How dare you!" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry!" She cried. I rolled my eyes "Whatever.. Im going to the mall by the way.. Alone." She was whining about coming with me but I said it was her punishment. "Please Y/n!! Let me come with you!" "I said No!" and walked out of my house.

At the mall I went in many shops.
"Can I help you ma'am?" a worker ask to me. "Yes please. Can you show me the dresses you have?" I ask. "Sure ma'am come with me." The worker showed me the dresses they had and I picked one.

"I think this will do." I said to myself. I paid my stuff and went to a fast food restaurant. "Aish! I'm so hungry." I said to myself.

But in front of the restaurant I got caught and dragged down the dark street. A cloth was placed in front of my mouth and nose, causing me to become unconscious. "I'm sorry." Said the mysterious man.

★★★

"I told you this isn't a good plan!" "I know but we have no choice..." I waked up and heard voices. "What is going on here?!" a new voice came in. "Ahh Yoongi! We kidnapped someone!"

'who the fuck are these guys and why did they kidnapped me' "Why the fuck did you kidnapped a girl. This will cause us more problems that we all have." I listen a bit more but was caught. "How much longer are you going to pretend?" I starled
"Yoongi she is not awake" I heard a beautiful soft voice going through the room.

"She is, look" And I felt that the handcuffs had been loosened and that I could move freely. They waited a bit for me to move but I laid still. "hmm..maybe not" at that moment I jumped and give a high kick at the man Yoongi.

"You son of a bitch! Why the fuck did you kidnapped me! Where in the fucking world am I! And who the fuck are you two!" I yelled pointing at the other two standing in shock. "Woaahh! She is a boss!" Taehyung yelled. "Taehyung! Get you ass down here and help me up to beat this piece of sh-" Yoongi was cut of by my heel crashing on his face.

"Shut up shorty!" His eyes wided by hearing him shorty. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" He grabbed my lower leg and threw me to the ground. I yelped from surprise and pain. "Never ever call me that again!" and by that he stood up and walked out of the room.

"Sorry about that." a voice said behind my back. "When he's angry, he's always like that. You'll get used to it, believe me." I looked back and saw that a guy with a heavy voice was talking. "Sorry who are you?" I said with a questioning face. "I'm Taehyung, call me Tae and this baby besides me is Jimin." He said pointing at Jimin.

"I'm not a baby!" he pouted. "Yes you are, anyways feel like home. I'll wil show your room.. You can decorate it or you can completely change what you want. Come with us" As soon as he walked out of the room I realized I needed to follow, I was daydreaming a little bit, so to say.

Taehyung showed me my room. He asked me if I wanted to change anything, but I was fine with it. I just wanted a few decorations. "Okay we can go to the mall. Get ready I will call you about 15 minutes later." Said Taehyung looking at his wrist.

I nodded and get myself ready for the mall