14

We walked into the big mansion that belonged to my parents. It was big. Really big. Probably even bigger than the mansion in South Korea. The mansion had plenty of rooms. Couldn't even tell.

10 bedrooms + bathroom,
3 big bathrooms,
2 kitchens,
1 very big living room,
1 large underground room,
1 undergrounds garage,
A very large garden with big a swimmingpool,
Own big library,
Work rooms,
4 Saunas,
2 Indoor swimming pool with a hot tob,
A place where you can see the fishes even swim with them,
Dinning room,
Training ground,
Room with weapons and fighting suits,
Karaoke/music room,
Cinema room.... It's not even everything. 

This is a hell of a big place.... Hell yeah!

"You even have the view of the ocean by the garden! How nice is that!!" yelled Taehyung running through the living room who is connected to the big garden.

"This is your house now. Your parents did have maid's... Do you want maid's Miss Y/n?" They ask me.
I shook my head "I don't need maid's... I'll just ask you girls if I need something." I smiled.

"What about three Maid's... Only three. We don't want you to clean the whole house by yourself like your mother did till she collapsed." she laughed. "We suggest we will give you the three best Maid's of your parents..." I nodded "Okay... But only because you don't want me suffer like mother did."

The woman and the girl called an other person, A man. "Hello I'm the personal maid of your father." He hand me a hand. I looked weird at him. What is with that hand!? He's going to hurt me! But he said he was the personal maid of my father... That means I can trust him. But what if he's evil!?

All those thoughts are storming in my head. He saw my face and immediately pulled his hand back. "Ahh sorry! I forgot that you don't shake hands. I'm very sorry!" he bowed. I bowed several times "It doesn't matter!"

"We three will me your maids! The man will be the personal maid of the seven guys behind you and I wil be your personal maid." Said the woman energetic. "She will just clean the room since she is still young but you can say and ask us everything." she said pointing at the girl.

"My name is Yumi." She said introducing herself. "That is Eri." Pointing at the girl beside her. "And he is Kenji." After introducing them to us they bowed "It's a pleasure for us to work you you." I nodded "Let's settle one thing...you guys are not doing everything. I'm going to make a schedule when you guys need to do something and when you're off."

They nodded "Yes miss Y/n." I turned around "Oh one more thing...don't call us Miss or Sir. Just by our names." And I went to the hall where the rooms were. The other were following too.

"I can't believe we're going to live in your house!!" yelled Jungkook running through all the rooms looking for the best ones. "Jungkook!! Get your ass here! You're not the owner of this house!!" Yelled Jin at Jungkook.

I laughed at the two arguing. "Oh please! Make yourself at home! As long you don't break thing that belongs not my parents... Or.I'll.Kill.You." I said giving a death glares with my eyes at all of them. They all gulped Damn.. She is scary... They all thought.

----

We all chooses our rooms. My room was big. I walked in my new room." "SOOO BIGG!!!!" I yelled looking around the room. It as dark wooden planks and in middle of the room a short wall within a television. Opposite the television was a couch with a nice carpet. Behind the short wall was my bed. Also a big bed, enough for two persons to sleep in. On the wall was probably also a television.

"Why did they leave it so neat?!Oh my God!! I love my bed!!!" I yelled jumping on my bed. At that moment someone came in my room. When I heard the door open I was sitting on my bed with a thud. "Oh hi Jimin!" I lauged embarrassing of my childish behavior. "I saw that Y/n. Jumping on the bed like a child." He chuckled. "But it was cute.. Like you." He said softly with the last sentence but I heard it and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked at Jimin still standing at the door. "Oh uhm... I c-came looking for you." He stuttered. 'Cute' I thought looking at him when I saw a slight pink on his cheeks. "The others are waiting for us, downstairs." He said looking on the ground.

"Okay I'll come in a minute. Let me first dress up." I said going to the bathroom. "Okay I'll wait here for you!" Jimin yelled at me.

I walked into the bathroom and dressed in other clothes. Then I thought of Jimin. "He blushed! That was so cute!" I squeeled. "But why did he blushed though...?" I asked myself. I stepped out of my big bathroom and spotted Jimin on my bed stroking the blankets.

"Hey Jimin! We can go I'm done!" I said. He looked up and saw me "Oh.. Hi Y/n.." I looked worried at him "Are you okay?" I asked walking up to him. He just nodded. When I was close enough, I grabbed his cheeks and gently squeezed them. "Tell me.. I know you're not okay."