15

~Jimin's pov.~

I saw Y/n going to the bathroom. The way she swings her body by every step. 'How can someone like her exist?'

I looked around the room and damn she has a bigger room than I have. I sat on her bed waiting for her to come out. "Dammit Y/n!" I cursed "You're making me go crazy.." I said softly stroking the blankets. I didn't hear Y/n had finished getting dressed. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded. 'No I'm not okay... I want you... I need you'

I dreamed further in my thoughts as I feel two hands on my cheeks. "Tell me... I know you're not okay." I looked at her in the eyes. She lookes worried... Should I tel her.. No... I can't.

~Y/n's pov.~

The lips of Jimin moved away from each other, ready to speak. I waited patiently for him to say something. "I.." He said. "We need to go... The others are waiting for us." I nodded and stood up but before I let him go I planted a kiss on his forehead "You can tell me whatever you like sharing with me... We're a family now." I said comforting him.

I felt a warm soft hand on my hand that still rested on Jimin's cheeks. "Please..." He said almost in tears "Please don't leave us.. Don't leave me." I rested my forehead on his and closed my eyes. "I'll never leave you... Even if it cost my life. I'll always be in your heart .. Just like the others." I heard a sniff and saw Jimin crying.

"J-Jimin you're crying!!" I yelled. "Omg!! Did I say something bad!!" he chuckled "No you didn't but it was so comforting that I let my tears out." I sighed "I thought I said something bad!!"

"What the hell are you guys doing!!!" Yelled Yoongi at the door. "Yoongi! Be quiet! I want to see what's happening next!" said Jungkook. I was angry... I mean really angry. "Who. Said. You. Can. Come. In. My. Room. With. Out. Permission!!"I yelled with each sentence a pause. I walked to my couch and start looking for a weapon. "Oh shit.. Guys run!! We made her angry!" yelled Jin.

I runned to them but stopped my Jimin pulling me to him. "Don't... They took my moment when I wanted to hug you." He said pulling me in his strong muscular arms. So soft and warm... I thought when I buried my head in his shoulder. "Aawwhh!! Baby Mochi tamed the hungry cheetah!" They all yelled.

----

"What is happening here!?" said Yumi. "Yumi!! Help me!! Hungry cheetah is trying to kill us!!!" Yelled Hoseok running through the room. "Don't call me hungry Cheetah!!!" I yelled running after Hoseok with a knife.

Kenji and Eri also came into the room wondering where that noise is coming from. They all laughed at us. "Y/n definitely looks like her mother!" laughed Kenji. "No way! She looks like her father!" said Yumi.

They discussed further who I look like. They went so far they didn't hear us yelling.

----

"Dinner is ready!" Yelled Eri from the living room. Within a minute everyone came in de Dinning room. "Enjoy your food." They bowed and walked away.

"Why don't you join us?" I said "You guys need to eat." "Miss, we eat when you're sleeping." Kenji said to me. "Nonsense... You're going eat with us. We have two rooms left. That what you rooms and when we're going to sleep you should sleep too."

They smiled and sat happily with us on table eating something. (choose whatever you want for dinner). "I have a question?" Asked Namjoon at the maid's. They looked up and nodded. "why is your names in Japanese? I mean Kenji And Yumi sounds like a Japanese name... And the name Eri reminds me from a anime. Not that it's bothering me but just curious." Said Namjoon questionable.

They looked at each other "Indeed.. We came from Japan. Our parents always served Family Kim. It was our duty. Eri and Yumi are sisters and I am far related cousin." said Kenji. "We stayed in Japan until we were called to work for them. Of course we didn't get that many assignments because we were young. But we were happy to move to Brazil. We missed our family who stayed there for a very long time." Said Yumi.

I nodded. "Thanks for telling us that." After dinner we eat our dessert and headed to the living room. "I'm bored!!" Yelled Jungkook. "Me too!" yelled Taehyung short after that. "Do we have a play room here?" asked Jungkook. "Yes follow me." And Jungkook and Taehyung followed Kenji.

We heard few minutes later jungkook yelling at Taehyung. "I'M A INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY!!" Namjoon and Jin sighed "Here we go.."

"Guys.. I thing I'm going to bed. I'm a bit tired." I said. "Okay goodnight Y/n." said Yoongi. The others bid me Goodnight.