18

"Jimin!!! We need to help them!" I yelled struggling to get out of Jimin's grip. "I'm sorry Y/n but we need to get you out of here." I saw Taehyung and Yoongi fighting against Felix.

"I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!" he yelled. Before he can yell anymore further, someone punched his face.

It was Jin.

"Don't you ever....and I mean EVER talk like that to my babygirl!!" I never saw him that angry before. It gave me creeps. "YOU'RE NOT EVEN A FAMILY! HOW CAN SHE POSSIBLY YOUR *BABYGIRL*!!" He yelled. "FUCK YOU!!" yelled Jin and he punched him again and again until his face was covered with blood.

I realized that Jimin still was holding me. So, I gave a jerked to my arm away so I got loose.
"Y/n get back here! It's not save!" I didn't listen to him. I looked around me and saw a gun laying on the ground. Grabbing the gun while running at Felix on the ground.

"Say your ass goodbye Felix." And I shoot him in his stomach. Blood came out of mouth and stomach. "Well done little sister...but it's not over yet..Hehehe."

The door burst open and Namjoon and the other one flew out followed by Felix's men. "Boss!" yelled one who was getting up. "Get the fuck up and get me out of here you idiot!!" Yelled Felix. I looked back at Felix "He surprised me that you still can yell at the situation you're in now." I smirked.

"Shut up! I'm not done yet with you!" And he kicked me on my tibia that makes me fall and that Felix had the chance to get up. He gave a high kick that hit my chin very hard. I landed on my back and cough. "What the fuck was that for!" I said during coughing. "That was for the shot in my stomach." he gave an other kick "And that was the for my men."

I coughed out blood. The others have probably killed his men already. I hope they are fine. "Y/n!!!" Hoseok called my name. I turn around and saw Namjoon lying on the ground surrounded by blood. "Namjoon!!!Oh god!" I yelled. I rushed to Namjoon's sight and tried to stop the blood of flowing out. "Y/n...I'll handle him, you and the other will handle Felix." He looks me dead seriously...the sunshine I knew was gone. His eyes are fully dark.

"Make sure you'll kill him...Revenge on our parents he killed...on your parents." I nodded. "Don't worry I'll kill him no matter what...that's my way of being the mafia's daughter." I said trowing a thumbs up.

"Come on guys...It's time for us to shine." I smirked knowing that the other five of Bangtan standing behind me. "Lets beat this piece of shit into hell." Said Jin cracking his vingers. "Where he belongs." Said Jimin right away.

————

"We need to clean this shit up." Said Hoseok from behind. "The sooner we're done, the sooner I can get to bed."I sighed.

We cleaned the body's and the blood on every room. Soon we're done and we decided to check on Namjoon.

"How is he?" Aks Jimin. "He is fine now. Just need to rest." I stood up. "I'm going to find Eri and the others. "Wait! Let me go with you. " Said Jimin quickly. "No need.."

————

"Are you sure?" asked Yumi. I nodded "we killed every men of him but he got himself to away from us. Felix escaped."

They looked at me "So we aren't freely free yet." said Eri who hide behind kanji. "Be prepared because heb can attack us at every moment..." They nodded and we go to the others in the livingroom.

We were in the livingroom where everyone is expected Namjoon. When they saw me walking with Yumi,Eri and Kanji they nodded to me. "Good....Y/n is here." We came together and talked things so we can prepare ourselves if Felix attacks. When we were done we all went to bed because it was late and we were tired after the battle.

"Goodnight everyone" I said as I walked to my room. "Night" they replied.

It was a peaceful night.