16

I was lying on my bed watching tv until I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled and Jimin came in my room. "Y/n?" "Yes?" I said looking back at my movie. "Can I join you?" He asked me. "Sure."

I made room so he could lie on my bed, too. "You know... Your room is bigger than mine." Jimin said with no eye contact. "Oh really I thought all the rooms were big or do you compare your room in Seoul's because they are indeed smaller than those from here." I said chuckling slightly.

We watched our movie and I went to the bathroom to get dressed for bed. When I came out I saw Jimin looking at me blushing. "You look cute..." He said hoping that I didn't hear it.

I jumped on my bed and get under my warm blankets. "Why are you still here?" I askss. He didn't respond, instead he pulled my blanket And also lay down on my bed under MY blankets. "What the hell are you thinking!?" I yelled. "What do you think? I'm going to sleep with you..." Said Jimin.

My face was red after hearing that Jimin is sleeping with me. Oh my holy shit! I never slept with a fucking man!! I yelled in my head. I quickly realized that Jimin was looking at me. "Why are you blushing?" he chuckled "So cute." "I'm not blushing! It's just---!" I squealed. "It's just freaking warm under my blankets!!" I yelled bringing my head more under the blankets.

"If it's warm here you shouldn't cover your head in the blankets."He said pulling my blankets. "Yeah whatever!!just go to sleep!! I'll sleep without blankets!" I said lying on my side.

----

I was cold... I'm freaking freezing without blankets. I saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. "He's so cute..." I said whispering. I rolled over to Jimin and crawled under the blankets. So warm... I thought While I'm with my head against Jimin's bare chest. Wait! When did he change! Nevermind I'm warm that's all I need.

----

I woke up wbut I was laying so good , so I thought I let my eyes close pretending I was asleep. I felt Jimin waking up and also that he was surprised. "When did you do this..." He whispered. I stayed still. When I didn't answer Jimin pulled me closer to him and put his chin on my head.

One hour later I decided I'll woke up. "You're awake?" Said Jimin. I have to say I fell asleep again when he put his chin on my head. I felt save. I rubbed my eyes "I thing so..." I yawned. "You was sleeping in my chest you know.." He said looking at me. "I know... I was cold at night and you used all of my blankets.." I said smiling.

He was surprised that I say that "You mean you did it on purpose!!" "Kind of... But otherwise I'll freeze to death!" I fake cried.

"Anyway.. I'm going to get a bath.." I said walking to the bathroom. "Can I join?" Jimin asked. "W-WHAAATTT!!!" I yelled. "I mean nothing perv but I need a bath too!" He yelled back. I sighed "F-fine..."

----

"Hey Jimin where were you? You weren't in your room?" asked Jungkook to Jimin when we came downstairs after a bath. "I was sleeping with Y/n." I jumped back "How the hell can you say that so easily!!" "Y/n easy.. They are family's.. Right?" He smirked. I was taken back by my own words yesterday. I face-palmed myself "Why are you guys so..."

----

We were talking until Yumi, Eri and Kenji ran in the room. "You guys need to run!" They yelled. "What!" I yelled. "Felix!" Eri yelled. I turned around facing The seven. They nodded knowing what I mean.

We eight run to our rooms and changed into our battle suits. My suit was the same when I escaped with The seven from prison. I came out of my room with a mask covering my nose and mouth.

"Felix... I'll kill you..." I said cold. "Revenge for my parents."

----

I meet the others in the living room. "What are you guys doing?" Asked Eri worried. "What do you thing? Fighting of course!" I yelled. They were in shock I yelled at them. Normally I never yelled. I'd been here a year and always was nice to the maids But now that Felix was here... I had changed.

My eyes were with anger and lust. "All I need know is... Killing my brother.." I said smirking. "Y/n.." said Kanji "You shouldn't be here... I dont want you three to be hurt.. Go and run... We'll take care of it." said Jin. "This can't be happening again!!" Yelled Eri. "This is exactly what happened six years ago!!" She yelled in tears. "Please don't die!"

I looked back at the three. "we aren't going to die." I was going to say something, but that's when we heard a loud bang. "Go!!" Taehyung told them and they run for their life's.

I came a lot of smoke where the bang took place. And there stood Felix. "Well well... Look what I found." He laughed "A bunch of kids who belongs to their parents... Oh wait.. Your parents are all death!" He laughed loudly.

"FELIX SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE!!" I yelled. He stopped laughing and looked at me. "How do you know my name..Y/n."

"It's a pleasure to meet you again... Big brother." I smirked.