20

"Where the fuck is Y/n!!" Jimin stormed the room in looking everywhere. "She is going for a walk..she will be here soon."
"It's been more then two fucking whole hours!" He said almost yelling.

"Jimin!" Yoongi narrowed is eyes in his what makes him shut. "Tsk fine just 15 more minutes...if she isn't back by then I'm going to steal taehyungs computer."

After 15 minutes-

Jimin stormed the room in from Taehyung. "V get the fuck away from that computer! I'm going to use it!" He yelled. He jumped from is comfortable chair and backed up.

He roughly typed to the security cameras around the house. "What are you doing Jimin? Why did you call me by our Bangtan names?" Asked Taehyung worried. Jimin didn't answer and looked at the screen where we could see Y/n getting away from the house.

"Why would she have a bag with her if she was going for a walk? And why is she going to the city? It doesn't make sense!" Talked jimin to his self. "Tae track her phone down!" Jimin stood uo and maked way for Taehyung to sit and tracking Y/n's phone.

After a few minutes he found her "She is currently in a hotel but my tracker found someone else..." he reads the name and with wide eyes he looked at Jimin. "Bangchan is there also."

"Dress yourself and meet me at the livingroom." He nodded.

————

"Why the hell are you guys wearing black? It's not like we're doing a mission." Said jungkook. "Where is Rm?" Asked Taehyung ignoring the question.

"Rm?" They looked at each other and gave a nod because they know when Taehyung calls us by our Bangtan names it's serious. "He is in his room." Said Jin.

Jimin ran straight to his room and stormed in followed by the other. "Y/n is by Bangchan!" He yelled. The others except Taehyung gasped loudly. "What! I thought she was going for a walk!" Said Yoongi.

"Yes apparently she was heading town and is currently staying in a hotel, where Bangchan also is." Said Taehyung looking at Yoongi. "That dumb bitch! She doesn't know how dangerous he is...she doesn't even know that he cut ties with her brother!" He said frustrated.

"Easy Suga! For now let's all dress up and go to the meeting room, where we call her so soon as possible!" Ordered Namjoon. Everyone went back to their room except for Jimin and Taehyung. "You two will take care of the weapons and stuff we probably will use." They nodded. "Good you are dismissed."

————

"Good everyone is here. We'll call her right away." Said Rm pick up his phone, connect it to the laptop that is connected to the big screen. After a few minutes we heard her voice but it was not the soft voice we used to... it was the voice when we were fighting Felix. Cold and no emotion and if we heard the soft voice if hers.. it's was not the real one.

"Yes, Hello?" She said on the phone. "Where the fuck are you Y/n!" Said Namjoon. "In a hotel, why?" Jimin sighed he wanted to say something but he held in. "I can see that but why are you there?" Rm said with a bit anger in my voice.

"Just doing business..."she said short.    "Y/n is short for words...she is planning something." whispered Jin. Rm nodded "definitely.."

Jimin who is angry now, jumped from is chair and yelled something "For god fucking sake tell me what you really are planning, because you don't go somewhere unless you have a plan!" It was silent on the other side.

Until we heard a sigh "Guess you really know me...fine I'll tell you." It was silent again. We waited and waited finally she talked again. "Nope not gonna tell you..I said I'm doing my business and I don't want you guys get in my way... Soooo bye!!" And our connection broke.

V tried to track down her phone but no luck. "Her phone is locked from us. I can't find her if she does that." Suga cursed "Fuck!" 

"Guys take it easy...we're going to find her. V and Jimin put our weapons in the car so we can go...but first we need a plan." Everyone calmed down and sat on their chairs.