9

The day has come...
The day of getting The seven free.
I smirked ar the mirror looking at my fighting dress.

(Like these but with a mask) (ps Don't own this picture)

(ps Don't own this picture)

"Now just hiding a few knives just in case." I looked at the tickets on the table. "I'll bring this just to be sure.." I said to myself. I picked up the eight plane tickets and put it in a weird place where I was sure they weren't going to touch it...

Between my breasts.

"I'm going to beat them up when they touch my boobs."
I headed to my car and looked at the time. "12pm..enough time to make it."

~At ADX Florence~

"Y/n you're here! Good to see you again!" Called Felix. Felix was the name of the officer who brought me to cell number 398. We are friends now but unfortunately not for long.

"Hey Felix!" I waved. "What's with that outfit? Looks like you're going to kill someone after this." I laughed at his reaction "No Felix. After this I have to go to a theatre quickly. My role I have to play is to release seven people into prison. They made a story about The seven." I lied "It's going to be a hell for me." I laughed

"Woaahh amazing! It's a shame I can look." I nodded "Anyways.. Bring me to them I want to tell them about my role!!" I lied again but excited. He took me to prison number 398. I knew now which direction we were going to go because I had been to visit them so many times.

"Hey guys! Your daily visitor is here again!" yelled Felix. I went in the jail and walked to the dark corner where they always sit. Every day I come here, they look different. They look skinny like they haven't been fed enough. I could see their pale face in the dark corner.

In their eyes, I could hardly see any light of hope but when I smiled I saw a glimpse of brightness. "Hey guys..." I wisperd. "Hey.." said Taehyung with a hoarse voice. "Why are you dressed like that?" ask Jin.

I was sure I was with my back to the light. "I brought you something." I smirked. I took the tickets off my boobs and showed them. Yoongi's eyes wided open "What the hell are doing! Bringing the tickets here!" He wisper/yelled. "This isn't all" I said smirking. I showed them my weapons under my dress.

I got seven small knives and a couple of guns. "Hide it well.. You're going to have to use it sooner or later." I got up and walked to the door. "I'll see you soon."

"You're going now?" Ask Felix to me when I stepped out. I nodded "It's time for me to go. My home is 25 miles away from here so yeah.." I laughed. "That's goddamn far." He said showing me outside.

"Thank you again for visiting them today. I appreciate that." "No big problem. Good luck with your role!" He yelled as I get in my car.

"Now it's time to get ready and get away for 5 miles and hide my car."
The places that were empty where the knives were. I refilled it with the other knives in my car. "Good.. Now wait another 3 hours."

~3 hours latef~

"LET'S GOOOO!!!" I yelled in excitement. I get out of my car and walked the 5 miles. "There we go... We trained for this.. 5 miles is going to be easy!" I jumped to warm myself.

When I finally got there, I saw two guards standing in front of the gate. I took a poison dart out of my gloves and shoot it in their necks. They both fell to the ground. "Easy peasy lemon squeeze"

If you thought I was going in through the gate you're right, but I was going to take some kind of detour towards prison number 398. Where they sat was the rear building and I know they don't have people on the roof so the easiest way to get there is through the roofs.

I came up on the roof and ran to the building behind. When I was there I saw the most of the prisoners on the training ground doing some work. I could move freely around Because I shot everyone around the building with a poison dart. I had about 30 left. "That's enough I hope."

I looked on the training ground for The seven but couldn't see them. Eventually I saw them doing the most heavy filthy things. "How did the not tell me that they were doing this sort of thing!" I said to myself.

"Because I told them to not tell you otherwise I would kill you." Said a deep voice behind me. "I thought you were 25 miles away from here.. Y/n." I startled and looked slowly behind me.

"Felix.."