Birthday Surprise

She heard knocking on the door and quickly threw on her robe. She opened the door, and couldn't be more excited.

Sayaka: "You took your time."

Makoto: "Yeah, sorry. It took a while to come back-"

Sayaka gave him a kiss on the lips and he didn't hesitate to kiss back. The two backed up into the room and they advanced on the kiss to a point where their tongues clashed together. Faint moans could be heard from both of them until they broke off, leaving a trail of saliva.

Sayaka: "Y'know, I've been eager to give you your present all day."

Makoto: "How come?"

Sayaka; "Close your eyes, then you'll see."

Makoto did as he was told and closed his eyes. He couldn't hear much but after some time, he did hear movement on the bed.

Sayaka: "Ok, you can look now."

Makoto opened his eyes and the sight before him made his face flush pink and he nearly had a nosebleed. Mainly because of what she was wearing.

 Mainly because of what she was wearing

Sayaka: "Makoto-kun~. How do you like your present?"

Makoto: "W-Well, y-ou look amazing."

Sayaka: "I thought you'd enjoy it. I have noticed the magazine of my photoshoots I got you has been opened a couple times."

Makoto: "U-Um w-well that's-"

Sayaka: "Really, it's fine. Because I am your present, and you can do anything you want to me."

Makoto: "Are you sure?"

Sayaka: "Yes. Very."

Makoto: "I better not waste it then."

Sayaka: "Agreed."

Sayaka rubbed the obvious bulge in his pants.

Sayaka: "Seems like your little friend needs it."

Makoto removed all his clothing in a hurry, after that he crawled on top of Sayaka and grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed them. Sayaka let out a moan as he continued to play with them. He moved the top of her lingerie so he could lean down to one of her breasts, and he began sucking on it. Sayaka moaned louder and she grabbed hold of the pillow under her head.

Sayaka: "Ah~! Makoto~!"

Sayaka's moans only encouraged Makoto more as he switched sides and lapped the other.

Sayaka: "Makoto~!"

Makoto angled his dick between her breasts and continued massaging them.

Sayaka: "Some pleasure for both of us I see."

Luckily for Sayaka, his cock was brushing her lips, she gave it a lick and began sucking it down, making Makoto moan.

Makoto: "Ah~!"

Sayaka began to rub her breasts up and down herself, she was pretty skilled at this.

Makoto: "Sayaka, I'm gonna cum!"

With a few more rubs, Makoto let out a moan and came into her mouth. With ease she was able to gulp it all down.

Makoto: "Phew..."

Sayaka: "So, that's the kind of thing you're into..."

Makoto got a little embarrassed.

Makoto: "You didn't cum yet, that was a little selfish of me..."

Sayaka: "I gave you the right to do anything you want to me, you have every right to be selfish."

Makoto: "You gave me the present after all. I shouldn't be the only one being pleasured."

Makoto moved off of Sayaka, guiding his hand to her pussy, which was soaking. He collected some of her precum and gave it a taste. Sayaka's face flushed a little and she started moaning loudly when Makoto began rubbing her pussy.

Sayaka: "M-Makoto~! Ah~!"

Makoto was enjoying himself and he got down to lick.

Sayaka: "Ma-Makoto~! I'm cumming!"

As she screamed, Sayaka squirted all over Makoto's face.

Sayaka: "Ah... huff..."

Makoto: "You ok?"

Sayaka: "Y-Yeah, m-maybe one more round."

Makoto: "Fine by me."

He picked up Sayaka by her hips and lubed her ass up, after that he thrusted his dick right inside her ass. Sayaka screamed loudly and Makoto stopped for a minute.

Makoto: "Sayaka are you ok!?"

Sayaka: "I-I'm fine, don't worry. Just start off a little slow."

Makoto nodded and moved in and out of Sayaka at a slow pace, Sayaka moaned with each time he pushed into her. Makoto started to pick up the pace causing Sayaka to moan louder.

Sayaka: "M-Makoto~! Harder!!"

Makoto: "I'm... I'm getting close!!"

Makoto began thrusting faster and harder inside her as his precum began to leak. Makoto lifted her up on top and pounded into her even more and massaged her breasts once more. Sayaka held onto him for support as she was reaching her climax again.

Sayaka: "M-MAKOTO~!!"

Makoto: "S-SAYAKA!"

Makoto came into her ass and let go, Sayaka proceeded to cum as well and the two of them collapsed onto the bed.

Makoto: "S-So... how long... were you planning that again?"

Sayaka: "Th-The... entire... huff... day..."

Makoto: "I guess... it was... worth it..?"

Sayaka: "V-Very..."