Authors Note

Hey-So-Haha-author here. Just a little heads up-there is so sequel. So sorry about that. There's just a few things to address:

I started writing this fanfic several years ago-when I fell into fanfics and followed several tropes (mostly the abusive background) (And no, that is not healthy, and no, I am not in that or have ever been in that situation, and no, I do not promote that) I was simply trying to write a fanfic about Bill cipher, and was reading a lot of creepypasta fanfics, and got the idea from them.

Next, (coming from me, who has not read this since I posted it) I have no idea how old the reader is, and no idea how old the twins are. I don't promote preteen/teen romance with Bill, who I guess I made seem like a young adult? I know the twins are middle school-child age in the show, and no I don't remember me having them that young. I can't remember.

Just some things I thought I should clear up. I 100% won't be doing anything with this book, as I've moved onto bigger and better things on a different account.

Hope you enjoyed, or enjoy the fanfic. It's fairly bad in my eyes, but this is 4-5 years later so my style has changed. Weather you like it or not is fine.

I won't take the book down, since people seem to like it, but there is no more to it. Sorry to be blunt-but this is it.