Chapter twenty: I am a demon

(Jacksons pov)
I awaited Y/n's answer. But the silence grew. The only thing I could hear was her heart beating and the chains shacking. "-mumble-" Y/n said. I put my ear closer to her mouth. "Yes?" I asked. She mumbled again. I leaned in so far that I could feel her breaths in my ear. "Once more?" I asked. "Never." She said. Her eyes lit up yellow and she and bit my ear. I squirmed around but her teeth only dug deeper into my skin. Blood squirted all over my face and on Y/n. Before I could do anything else, Y/n ripped my ear off.

(Y/n pov)
   Jackson stumbled a few feet back and held onto his wound. I felt my hands engulf in flames an I broke the chains. I stood up and faced Jackson. My eyes was glowing. Jackson looked at me. Terror filled his eyes. I walked up to him. He tried to back up but I only picked up pace. Soon I was directly in front of him. "Y/n. Please! Let's just forget about this and you can go back to the s..shack." Jackson stuttered. "I would but I can't. You see, you hurt me. You broke me. You threatened me. And you hurt my friends." I said and towered over him. "So now," I said and raised my right hand. "I have to END you." I said and both my eyes went yellow. "No. Please. NOOOOOO!" He yelled as I attacked.

  (Mays pov)
   "To bad Jacky is busy with that girl." I said and continued to walk on the forrest path. "I don't understand. What does she have that I don't? She's even huma-" I said but I was knocked on my stomach. I looked back to see my wrists were locked together with a chain covered in blue flames. I looked up and started to laugh. "Oh it's you!" I said. "Where is she." Cipher asked. "Having fun." I said. "Where is she!" He asked again more agitated. "I can't tell you." I answered. "Bill calm down." The brown haired boy said. Cipher calmed down. "But I can take you." I said. "Let me out of these and I'll take you both to her." I added and shook the chains. "Fine. But don't run off." Bill said and the chains bursted into flames and disappeared. I stood up and offered my hands. They took them and I teleported.

(Bills pov)
   In a flash we were all in the familiar place that belonged to Jackson. The tall, stone walls and the Rose painting on the wall. Dipper seemed to be finicky since this is the room he was tourchered in. "Where is she." I asked the girl. "Hmm... Probably in the tourcher room where I left her." She responded. "Follow me!" She giggled and started to slowly skip down the near by hallway. Dipper and I followed. "So, do you have a name or..." Dipper asked. "Who me? I'm May." The girl answered and brushed her blue hair off of her shoulder. I gave Dipper a weird look. "If I'm going to know what we're up agents, might as well know a name." Dipper whispered. Good point. "Why are you taking us to Y/n? Don't think Lover boys going to be happy about this." I asked. May turned around but continued to walk. "I want her gone. Dead, or with you two. I really don't have a preference. Just gone. I don't want anyone between me and my Jacky." She said and stopped next to a grey door. "We're here." She said and gestured for me to go in. I opened the door and walked in. I could have never expected to see what was there.

In the center of the room there was a table with broken chains laying on the floor. And to the left, there they were. The floor was coated in crimson blood. There was a body laying there and a figure repeatedly stabbing the body. At this moment I couldn't tell who was who. The figure was completely covered in blood. I looked closely and noticed that the corpse had its face looking at us. The life less eyes were staring at us. And it's purple hair was blood soaked. I gasped. "Y..Y/n?" I asked the figure and stepped closer. She didn't hear me. I walked closer. "Y/n it's me, Bill?" I said... No response. I was behind her when I placed my hand on her shoulder. She stoped stabbing and snapped around. Y/n had a blue dagger ready to stab. Her eyes were filled with anger and sadness, until she looked at mine. Then they softened. Y/n dropped the dagger.

     I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. "Jacky?" I heard May sob. Y/n broke away from me. May ran over to the corpse and cried over it. Dipper walked over to us. "We should get out of here." He said. But before I could teleport us May got up and turned around. Black tears dropped down from her eyes which were a dark blue. Her whole eye was blue. "You killed him. Now," May said and used magic to create a gigantic axe. "You'll. Pay. The. Price." She said and attacked Y/n.

   (Y/n pov)
   I jumped over right as the axe swung at me. I looked at Bill and I felt my eyes glow. The faint glow grew as my hands were engulfed in blue fire. Bills were too. "Go!" I yelled at the boys. "And leave you?" Bill said. He was cut off by May swinging at me. She missed. "No!" Bill said. "Were helping!" Dipper yelled. "Your human! You could die!" I yelled and dogged again. "Your human too!" Dipper yelled. "I'm-" I started but I had to dodge again. "Demon! Go!" I finished. I wasn't going to argue anymore. So I had to fight. I started to fire at May but she dived over and avoided. She then went at full force at me. I dodged the first swing but the second clipped my arm and the third my shoulder. There's no way I can beat her. I had the upper hand on Jackson. And he didn't even fight back. That's the only reason I won.May readied her final swing when I saw a large ball of fire hit her before she could swing.

   I looked over and saw...Dipper? He was standing there. His hands were covered in fire and his eyes were glowing yellow. Bipper? He launched fire at May. She dodged at first but then I joined in. She started to get hit. Once, twice, seven times. Soon she was covered in fire and soon she feel to the ground. I took several deep breaths and then went over. Bipper had Bills smirk and Dippers blushing. "Thanks you two." I said. "Well you didn't expect your boyfriend to just stand there did you." He said. "Hey!" Bipper said. I assumed Dipper said that. "Right, one second." He said and I saw Bill phased out of Dipper. "Much better." They both said in synk. "Let's go home." Dipper said. "Great idea." I said and teleported back to the shack right after the boys teleported. I wonder what will happen now.

-------------------------------------------------------
Well there you guys go. This is for the 300 reader mark. So no more Jackson or May. I wonder what Will happen now...