Chapter eight:mable can fangirl...

(Mables pov.*finally*)
   I layed in bed and waited for the next day so I could know why Y/n was so embarrassed when she got back. I wonder if she saw one of her ships in action! That would be a dream come true! Then again Crazz is better than any of my ships. Well ecsept one... but they would never get together. There just really really good friends. Well I think. Anyway I need sleep.
(Time skip to morning)
(Y/n pov)
Last nights sleep was different. Once or twice I felt a bad dream start but right as it started it went away. Maybe I was lucid dreaming and didn't know it. But still that wouldn't give me a reason to feel, protected. Most of the time I was on edge when I fall asleep, well ever since what happened to mom. But I didn't feel that last night. Not one bit. I decided to get up and head to the bathroom to change. When I was done I was in a navy blue t shirt and jean shorts. I walked to my bed and saw Mable was sitting on hers. "So!" She said in a excited voice. "What happened last night?" Mable said. I looked over at Dippers bed to make sure he wasn't there. "Ok here's what happened." I said and told her everything.

"He did what!" Mable said really loudly. I put my finger to my mouth so she would stay quiet. "Bill kissed me on the cheek. And stop making a big deal about it." I replied. "OMG MY SHIP IS BOARDING!" Mable yelled.  I put my finger to my mouth again. "Shush! I don't want Dipper to know!" I said. "Oh ok! But my ship!" Mable said. I groaned and went back to bed. "So what are you and Bill doing today?" Mable asked. "Bill has stuff to do so I didn't make any plans." I said and sat on my bed. "You can hang out with me and Wendy if you want." Mable said and put on a new sweater. It was blue and had a red heart around a boat. "Ok." I said and put my black ankle boots on. When Mable was ready we went downstairs to find Wendy.

   "Hey Mable hey Y/n. You hanging with us too?" Wendy said and walked out from behind the check out desk. "Yah. That cool?" I said. "Sure were going laser tagging." Wendy said. "Yay!" Mable said as we all walked towards the door. "Wendy where are you going?" I herd Stan yell from the other room. "I have to babysit. Soos is taking over for me." Wendy said. I punched her arm and she started to laugh. "Fine." Stan said as we left.

"Babysitting? Really? That's the best thing you could come up with?" I said while we all crossed the street to get to the laser tag place. "Had to think of something." Wendy said. "Fine." I said. I grabbed the door to the place and we all went in. "Three." Wendy said and gave the person at the desk a twenty. The lady handed her back a five and three neon yellow stickers. "Thanks." Mable said and put on the sticker. Probably to tell we paid. Wendy put hers on and I put on mine. We all walked to the bid double doors that said 'enter' on them with green spray paint. We entered and played a game of laser tag.

   When we were done we put the laser packs up and headed out. It had bin three hours and we played five games, which was a lot. "I still won overall." Wendy said as we left the building. "You won two, I won two and Y/n won one! So technically we both tied." Mable said. "Fine it was a tie." Wendy sighed as we crossed the street to the woods. "So what do you have planned?" I asked Wendy. "Work. I'm taking a few extra hours for Soos since he watched over for me while we did tag." Wendy said as we got close to the shack. "Ok. What about you Mable?" I asked. "Candy and Brenda are meeting me at the library." Mable said and waved bye to me and Wendy. "Bye!" I said as she left. Wendy went back to work which left me free for the day.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi! Hope you liked this chapter! This and the next one will be coming out on the same day so you guys have something to read. Also get ready for some Dipper and Y/n action. (Hint hint)
;) Well BOI!