Mini info and Q&A!

Hi guys! Long time no chapter! The again the book is over. Hope you liked it though! As the title says I'm going to be talking about random info for my other books and about this book. But before that PLEASE ask me questions about any of my books! Ill be answering them so just comment on this chapter any questions and I'll answer them soon!

   So with that out of the way feel free to check out some of my other books. I have a ticci Toby, sans, markiplier and soon to be Fell sans x reader books coming out. I'm also going to write mini chapters (500-1000 words each) that will take place in between chapters. So feel free to give me ideas.

   Now onto my other books! (Get ready for quick summaries of summaries for my books. Feel free to skip these and read them after you read the rest of this.) (Also keep in note I have rated all my stories mature for the language and descriptive gore and sense that may or may not happen. Read with care. Thank you!)

   Happy Accident is my Markiplier X Reader book. It takes place in a small town where the reader, Y/n, starts of having a really bad day. Which is normal for her. First she wakes up late for work for the fifth time, then she pops a tire, shows up late for work then gets fired, and leaves her wallet at work. She is on her way through a back road through he woods when she swerves to avoid hitting deer and crashes her car into a tree. Luckily a man on his way to his apartment to hang out with his friend discovers the car wreck and takes Y/n to the near by hospital. Despite pissing of his friend by hanging up on him. But hats before the girl he saves realizes she knows him and his still slightly angry friend.

Another reader x that I have that starts with a bang is Stay Calm, my Ticci Toby x reader. Y/n isn't very happy with the way her life is going. Similar to this book. Her sister left Y/n at a young age, and her mother is no longer around. But one night she decides to leave. With a bang. After setting fire to close to half the beach near by she jumps into the ocean off of the hill that breaks of into the ocean. As she plummets into the fire lit gasoline that is now in the water below everything goes dark. Y/n thinks it's all over but she's far from that.

   I have many more reader x stories but you'll have to read them if you want to know about them. That's all I have time for since I have to get another two chapters out. I'm also thinking of starting an song lyrics book. But that's in my free time. Well I'll see you in the Q/A! Leave a comment or two of a question! Thanks!