Chapter twelve: why are you here!

(Y/n pov)
   It had bin three days since the whole roof thing. Dipper seemed bothered by it but I wasn't. I didn't blame him for what happened, to be honest, it was my fault I slipped. Not his. Anyway not much had happened since. I went to hang with Bill the day after and yesterday I worked a few hours here at the shack since I liked to help re stalk the shelves. Today I was going to hand with Bill. We hung out every Tuesday and Thursday. I had a hour until I was meeting Bill in the spot we always did. It was our main hang out place. But since I had a hour I went for a walk in the woods. I grabbed my hat and headed out.

   I was walking next to the stream which wasn't too far from the start of the woods so I wouldn't get lost. I kept walking when I heard a foot snap a stick. I turned around but no one was there. Just a snapped stick. I continued walking. A few minutes later I saw a shadow behind me that wasn't mine. I turned around but no one was there. The shadow had left too. I kept walking a little creeped out and went to cross the stream. I walked in the shallow part which only went a centimeter up my shoe.

I saw that the water behind me was making ripples and turned around quickly to catch the person. But no one was there. "Huh." I said and turned back around to keep crossing when I saw a person there. I jumped and fell down soaking my shorts and the bottom of the shirt. "What's the big idea-" I started but lost all of my words when I saw who it was. He had pale grey skin and purple hair that faded to blue. He had silver colored eyes and a bright smile on his face. He was wearing a white tux with a lavender under shirt, bow tie and hanker chive in his chest pocket.

"Wha-how-why-what-" I stuttered. I got up and stood in front of him."Ah Y/n! We finally meet once more." He said in his show tone. "Jackson! How are you alive!" I asked. Before he could respond I spoke again. "You know what? I don't care." I snapped and turned around. "Aw you aren't still mad at me are you?" He said in a sweet voice. He was trying to make me feel bad but it wasn't going to work. I know what he was really like. "I am." I said still shunning him. "I'm utterly sorry for what I did. You know that." Jackson said. "What you did! More like what you didn't do! You jerk!" I turned and yelled at him.

   "You can't stay mad at me forever Y/n~ You'll soon get over it and we can be best friends again." He said. "It's been three years! You think I'll forgive you now! Wow your a even bigger jerk than I thought." I said. When I was thirteen I was being bullied in school after class,but Jackson just evaporated away when I know he could have stopped them. I had met him a year or two before that. Ever since, I hated him. I ignored his texts, calls even letters. I just blocked him out. For years he tried to contact me since I moved schools for my dads work but I ignored him. Only last year did he stop.

   "What can I do for you to forgive me?" Jackson asked and took a step closer. I took two back. "You can get out of my life and never talk to me again." I said. "Sorry but I'm not doing that." He said. "Ugh leave me and my friends alone Jackson!" I yelled. "Geez why did you have to fall for Cipher." I heard him whisper to himself. "What did you say?" I asked interested. "Nothing." Jackson said and made his best poker face. "No you said Cipher, like Bill Cipher." I said and stepped closer to him. "Oh nothing. I just found it strange that out of all the boys you picked him. I personally like the brunette better." Jackson said meaning Dipper. "What do you mean by picked?" I asked as my cheeks dusted pink.

  "It's obvious that you like him. I've only been here for four days and I can see it." He said sounding a little jealous. "You do blush a lot when you see him. And you say his name in your sleep often." He added. "Do you watch me sleep?" I yelled creeped out. "Yes I do. Have a problem?" Jackson asked. "You used to think it was sweet." He added. "Yes I do have a problem. It's creepy. And I need to go. So see you never." I said and went to leave. When I felt a chain hook around my ankles and wrists. "You can't leave just yet. I'm not done talking with you~" Jackson said and pulled me to him.

Crap
-------------------------------------------------------So Jackson, he's a nice person. I themed his tone on Shuu from Tokyo ghoul because I think it's a balance of creepy and flirty and I think of Jackson as that. Also Y/n will have an interesting role in the next chapter so get ready. Oh and one last thing, this may be the last chapter or second to last chapter before Christmas so get ready for cliff hangers.
Well bye!