Chapter thirteen: not just the eye

I was a few feet from Jackson and I was getting a bad feeling. What was I going to do? I cant fight a demon! How! "Well I know you like Cipher but does he like you?" Jackson said. Bill! He was my only chance. If I could stall Jackson for long enough, Bill would wonder why I'm not at our meeting spot and come look for me. "Let me go." I said trying to look and sound menacing. "Why? Are you scared of the truth?" He said in a friendly and concerned way. I didn't want to talk to him. Not about this. "Just leave me alone." I said.

The water under us froze and a cold breeze blew bye. It blew my h/c hair that was covering my right eye. Jackson looked shocked but soon that turned into a grin. "Cipher turned her into a half demon. So that's how you survived the broken ribs." Jackson said showing a toothy grin. What was he talking about? Half demon? I'm human. "Let me go now." I said my voice trembling. I felt a familiar warm feeling on my right fingers. It flickered but I could feel it. "I'm afraid I can't do that Y/n. Well not until you belong to me." He said. Why would he want me? Unless he....uh-oh.

I stood there on the ice with chains on my wrists and ankles. What do I do? I need to get him away from me. The warm feeling on my right hand went solid and stopped flickering. "You'll soon understand. Cipher has bin alive since the beginning of time and will be until the end of time. He's met people and had lovers many times. He enjoyed it while it lasted but eventually every human dies. You aren't any different." Jackson said and started to circle me. "You'll be happy together until you die or he leaves you. Then you'll be all alone and die that way... But I'm different." He continued. "I can make you immortal. We could rule together." Jackson said and stopped circling me.

He had stopped a few feet in front of me. "I will love you forever." He said. These works was what terrified me the most. He really did like me. His right hand ignited fire and made a red rose. He walked to me and stopped a foot away. "No!" I heard Bill yell from afar. Jackson bowed and offered the rose. "What do you say? Will you be my Queen?" I felt my right chains shatter leaving the cuff. Jackson looked startled. The rest of the chains shattered and left the cuffs on my wrist and ankles. A ring of blue fire exploded around me and Jackson. He looked terrified and looked over at Bill who was on the other side of the fire to the left of me.

I extended my right arm at Jackson. My hand engulfed in the blue fire. "I'll never be your queen." I said my yellow eye glowing as Jackson trembled. "How are you-" Jackson mumbled. I made the ring of fire get smaller and smaller until both me and Jacksons backs were close enough to ignite. "Go away and leave me and my friends alone." I said in the most menacing tone I could. Before he could say another word he disappeared. Slowly the fire circle went out and my hand did to. My eye stopped glowing but it was still yellow. I stood there for a minute until I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I jumped but then realized it was Bill.

   I turned and hugged him and let myself cry. He hugged me back. "It's ok. Everything's ok." Bill said and held onto me. I continued to sob in his arms for a while. I had to let it all out. Once I was done I let go of him. "Are you ok?" Bill said concerned. "No." I told him. "How do you know Jackson?" Bill asked. "I met him when I was in middle school." I said. I wanted to drop the conversation. "Bill?" I asked. He looked at me ready for my question. "Can you get me a eyepatch like yours?" I asked. He snapped his fingers and a black eyepatch appeared in his had. Bill helped me put it on over my right eye.

After that we walked around and talked about other things. But I wasn't focused on our side conversations. I wanted to hide my eye since I wasn't a human anymore.

I was a half demon.
-------------------------------------------------------Hello! Geez things aren't looking good for Y/n are they. What's going to happen to her and Bill now that Jackson is out for Y/n. I'm not spooling anything but I will tell you this, trust no one. Not even your closest friends. On another note we now have 78 reads which means that we're omost to the first milestone at 100! When we hit 100 I'll write a extra long chapter for you guys. Well goodbye!