Chapter eleven:mable ships what!

(Dippers pov)
   "I think it suits you." Bill said. Y/n's right eye was kind of cool but weird at the same time. I couldn't think of what to say to her. I was the reason she was in this state. I omost got her killed! All because I told her my feelings and then ditched her before she could respond. Who does that! Well apparently me... "Thanks Bill. Now we can see eye to eye." Y/n said in a joking tone. "Wow. Just wow." Bill said. I started to laugh at her pun. Bill on the other hand looked like he had just dogged a punch. "That was your best pun? Wow." Bill said. Y/n gave him a death glare when she stoped laughing.

"Well I think it was good. Even Dipper could see that!" She responded. I started to laugh even more. She did too. Bill grinned and then started to laugh. "Its so bad it's funny!" Bill said. I then realized Ford had gone upstairs. Jokes wasn't his thing. We all stood there and laughed for a little while at the eye puns. "Well we still on for tomorrow?" Bill asked Y/n. "Yah same spot?" Y/n asked. "Of course. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow~" Bill said in a flirty way and then teleported. I gave Y/n a puzzled look. "I'm hanging out with Bill tomorrow." She said. "Ok. Ready to go upstairs?" I asked. "Yah." Y/n said and we headed upstairs. It was weird to see her with one e/c eye and one yellow cat like eye. But she was still the same person.

Once we were up the stairs I opened the door to see Mable on her bed playing with Waddles. "Hey Mable." I said and walked in. "Hi Dipper! Hi Y/n how are yo- OH MY GOD! DIPPER RUN!" Mable yelled and grabbed her lantern which was next to her bed. "What? Why?" I asked as she ran towards me and Y/n. "BILLS IN Y/N!" She yelled and swung her lantern at Y/n. She thrusted out her hand and blocked the lantern. The lightbulb shattered and the glass cut her wrist. "Mable that's not Bill!" I yelled. She went to hit Y/n again with the lantern but stopped. She starred at me.

   "What?!" She said half like it was a question and half a statement. "I'm fine." Y/n said. "What happened?" Mable said. Y/n went over and sat with Mable on her bed. "I went on the roof and slipped. I think I broke my rib and died, or well was on the verge of death. I'm not sure what happened after that. Then I woke up in the basement with Dipper, Bill and Ford." Y/n said. Mable's face went white at the death part but then hugged Y/n. "Thank gummy bears your ok!" Mable said in her usual tone. "Yah. Im just glad Bill was there to save her." I said. Mable let go of Y/n and gave me her full attention. "What happened!" She said Mable, a little too excited.

"He did a ritual and that's what saved Y/n. That's why her eye..."I got quiet at the end. Mable jumped up so energetically that if i didn't know better I would have thought she saw Several Timez. "BILL SAVED HER! OH MY GOD! MY SHIPPPPPPPPPP!" Mable fangirled. She jumped and ran around the room. "What's a ship?" Y/n asked me. "It's when a person thinks two people would be good in a"relationship" together." I said. "What's her ship then?" She asked. Mable turned around and ran straight for Y/n. "YOU AND BILL!" Mable yelled and started to jump again. Y/n's face got pink.
(Hey so the ship name for Y/n and Bill is Y/ill so just imagine the first part of your name like for example if your name is jade the ship name is jadill or if your name is rose the name would be rosill. Just take the first three letters and add ill to the end. Ok!)
"Y/ILL IS SAILING! SAILING!" Mable ran around the room for twenty minutes straight yelling until she passed out on the rug. While she was doing this Y/n tried to hide her pink face in her pillows. She was so cute when she blushed. SHUT UP DIPPER! You blew it earlier. But she was really cute. Her h/c hair blows in the wind and her e/c eyes sparkle when she's happy. DIPPER STOP! My brain wouldn't stop this constant complaining and fighting over the comments and then angrily trying to stop. Eventually I fell asleep.... eventually.

(??? Pov)
"So she likes Cipher? Didn't think she knew him. She's trying to hide it for the boys sake. But still she can't hide her feelings for long. I just need to find out if Cipher likes her and then end their chances of ever being together. But first... I need to own her and not Cipher. Oh sweet, sweet Y/n. You'll soon love me the way I love you. And if you don't , I'll just have to tear you apart. Starting with your sanity~" I said and vaporized from the window cil. I had much to do before Y/n told Cipher how she felt.

-------------------------------------------------------Wow didn't see that coming did you! And who is the new guy? I bet Y/n will be surprised that he's still alive. But he does have a lot to deal with from Y/n. That's all for now. (Also 50 reads! Dam people! Where are you coming from?) Bye!