Chapter four:his name is bill

It had bin three days since I went into the woods and met that man. "Hey Dipper? Does Stan have any books?" I asked him. He got up from his bed and walked towards the closet. "No but there's some in here." He said and opened the closet. There were books on the top shelf and I walked towards the closet and reached up. The skin on my right hand stretched and my cuts burned. "Aaa!" I said and fell to the ground in pain. "Dipper what happened!" Mable yelled from her bed since she was reading a several times magazine. "Y/n are you ok? What's wrong." Dipper asked and got on the ground next to me.

   "I'm fine." I said and held my wrist." No your not. Did you hurt your wrist?" He asked me. I let him look at it. Dipper pulled up my sleeve and he gasped. "Why is Bills wheel on your wrist?!" He asked in a slightly angered voice. Mable came over to us. I explained the whole woods story and when it came to the man there faces looked scared. When I was done I looked at Dipper. "Wait did you say you made a deal with him!" Dipper asked. "Yes I did." I told Dipper. "Y/n that's bad!" Mable said in a concerned voice. "Why is it bad? I made a deal to save my life! Anyways I'm fine." I told them. "Your NOT fine Y/n! His wheel is on your wrist!" Dipper said. "I thought this is Bills wheel?" I asked. "Yes it is! That man is Bills human form. We need to get to the forest and find Bill so you can make a deal and fix this." Dipper said to me. "I'll get Wendy!" Mable said and we all left.
(Dippers pov)
   Mable, Y/n, Wendy and I all went to the woods to find Bill so Y/n could fix her deal. "Ok Mable and Wendy will look to the right of the shack and Y/n and I will look for Bill where she met him. It's 2:46 so we'll look for three hours and then meet up at the shack. If you get lost or find Bill scream and the other group will come soon. Let's do this." I said. We all nodded and then Y/n lead me to where she met Bill. "Here's where I fell." Y/n said and pointed to a small land slide once we were in the woods. "We can get down there by over here." I said and lead her to a small path hidden by trees. Once we were down I saw a sign post which must have bin the one that impaled Y/n.

    "Aaaa!" I herd her yell. I turned to see Y/n holding her wrist. I ran to her and saw that the cut lines were glowing yellow. "It's never done this." Y/n said through gritted teeth. "Where is he." I yelled angrily. "I'm right here Pine tree." Said the voice I knew too well. I turned and saw Bill in his human form floating above the ground. "What did you do to her!" I yelled at him. "What did I do? We made a deal and I saved her life Pine tree. She told you that." Bill said with a grin. "He means with my wrist Bill!" Y/n yelled at Bill angrily. "You know what that means Y/n~" Bill said in a sly voice.
(Y/n pov)
   My face flushed with horror and I suddenly released what the wheel meant. 'I have what I want, I just have to engrave it.' Bills words echoed in my mind. I looked at Bill who seemed to be waiting for a answer. "You made a deal and you got me." I said with horror. Dippers face went pale. "Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!" Bill said with a smile. I sat there with my mind only focused on the fact that I had gotten my life and lost it to the boy in front of me. Only he wasn't a boy, he was a demon. "Well I guess I'm the one who has to break the ice then." Bill said and landed on his feet. I felt the same blue fire from when we made the deal cover me and shoot me towards Bill. I stop and his right hand is covered in the same fire and it's right in front of my neck. I wanted to yell at him but I was too startled to say anything.

"Bill put her down!" Dipper yelled at Bill. His grin turned into a smile. "Sorry Pine tree but I'm not after you anymore, and you can't boss me around." Bill said not even affected by his orders. "Dipper leave. I can handle this." I said with all the confidence I could. Dipper looked confused. "But-" "I'm not losing you two." I said. I held back tears for all I could think about was mom. "Well bye Pine tree." Bill said and snapped his right fingers and the fire around me disappeared and Dipper did two. "Where did he go?" I asked as I tried to get up. "Pine tree is back at the shack." "Is he ok?" I asked. "Yes. I just teleported him." Bill said and gave me his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"So you wanted to talk." He said and his smile went back to a normal face. "Yes, I want to make a deal." I said and looked him in the eyes. Well eye... "I won't give up our other deal." He said. "How did you know!" I yelled at him. "I can read minds, if I feel like it." He said with a grin. "Fine. What do you want if I get to ask you a question?" I asked. He floated for a minute and then looked me in the eye. "I'll let you ask one question if I get to ask you one as well." Bill said. "Deal." I said.
(Bills pov)
"Why did you help me?" Y/n asked me. "Because I knew I could help and get a reward for it." I said. She thought for a minute. I read her mind so I could know what she was thinking 'I guess that's a good answer. But he's still stubborn and I want to know what happened with him and Dipper. Still he is cute so I can't stay mad at him forever.' "Aw thanks Y/n." I said. "Did you read my thoughts!" Y/n yelled at me. "I sure did. And I'm not stubborn, I give what is asked for something in return." I said with a smile. I could feel that she was mad at me but I couldn't help it. "Whatever, what do you want to know?" She asked. It took me a minute since I could just read her mind and find out the answers to my questions anyway.

"Do you want to make another deal?" I asked. She looked confused and then responded. "It depends, what do you want from me?" She's a smart girl. Very smart. "I want to make that stop hurting you." I said and gestured to her right wrist. "And in return I get to read your mind whenever I want." I said. "You have a deal." Y/n said and extended her right hand. Mine lit and I shook her hand. "NO!" I herd Pine tree yell. When we were done shaking hands we both turned to see Pine tree standing on the left of us. Shooting star and the red head was with him. "Dipper I'm fine. He made my wrist stop hurting." Y/n said and let go of my hand. I started to float a little of the ground. "Yah Pine tree, she's fine. I wouldn't hurt my own position." I said. Pine tree ran to Y/n and hugged her, followed by shooting star. "Well I think I've made enough deals for the day." I said and floated up a bit more. "Bye Bill." Y/n said as I disappeared.
(Dipper pov)
"Ok what happened!" I asked Y/n. Before I was teleported she seemed to be fighting Bill and now they seemed to be friends. "We made a deal to stop the pain on my wrist. That's about it." Y/n said. "What did you give him?" Mable asked. "Yah deals work both ways." Wendy said. "I let him read my mind when he wants. Nothing serious." Y/n said. "You know he can now read you thoughts right?" I asked. "I know. I thought about it." She said. "Dipper I'm fine." She added. "Hey guys let's head to the shack it's getting dark." Wendy said and we all headed back to the shack.
(Bills pov)
"Wow two deals in a day, getting good Cipher, getting good." I said to myself. I looked down to see them all standing by the shack. The red head went home and the rest headed inside. Before they got in I read Y/n's. 'Maby I'll see Bill tomorrow. I know Dipper and Mable have had bad times with him but he doesn't seem bad. After all, he did make my wrist stop hurting. And only to read what I'm thinking. What if he's reading my mind right now. That would be weird.' I started to laugh so hard I fell out of the tree I was in. I stoped right before I hit the ground and started to float. "Hehehe. She really is something else. She's nothing like any human I've ever met. Well Pine tree is smart but she has something else too. Something I can't put my fire covered finger on." I said and then went to the mind scape.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey this chapter was long (1698 words!) but I think a relationship is starting? Yes? No? Maybe. Also the next chapter will be in manly Y/n pov and Bills so get ready. Oh and I will try to end each chapter with Bill like the last ones. Idk why but I like it.