Chapter three:a deal agenst death

I woke up in my bed and looked over to Dipper or Mable. But they weren't there. "Must be down stairs." I said and grabbed a pair of clothes and headed for the bathroom. When I was done changing into a f/c shirt and jean shorts with the same socks, jacket and shoes as yesterday. I went down stairs to see Mable drinking a green juice with glitter and tiny dinosaurs in it. I wasn't going to ask. Dipper was reading again.
   "I'm going to the woods in a bit. You wana come?" I said.
   "No I'm going to work soon." Dipper said.
   "Maby another time. I'm going to hang with Candy today." Mable said.
   "Ok." When it was lunch time I left for the woods.
  I was far in the woods and the trail was getting thinner and thinner. It had bin a little while since I had seen or heard anything so I wanted to go back. But I needed to find a trail.
   It was so thin that eventually there was no trail. I looked for a way to go but there was nothing. "Dam. I'm lost." I said and looked for a way to go. I saw lighter dirt, hopefully a trail, and ran towards it until I ran right of the side of the trail. "Aaaaaa!" I screamed. I was rolling down when I hit my head so hard everything went black. I woke up on a level area of land. I coughed up blood, which was bad. "I need to get back." I said and tried to get up. I felt a sharp pain in my gut and looked down. There was a broken sign post straight through my gut. "Aaaaaaaa!" I screamed.

   I fell back on the ground and laid there in my own blood. My f/c shirt was now red from blood, my jacket was hanging from a tree up hill and my glasses were broken next to me. I continued to cough up blood and cry to myself. "Dipper....Mable..... Stan...help....me..." I said as my vision turned blurred. I looked right and saw a black figure standing there. "H...help...me..." I said. "I'll help if you make a deal. I'll help if you give me something." It said. "Any....thing..." I said and lifted my right hand to shake its. The shadow smiled and its hand was covered in blue fire. As it shakes my hand everything went white.

   I woke up and sat up. I looked around for a angel or something but all I saw was trees. I looked to my left and saw my jacket and glasses laying next to a broken sign post. I got up and put my things on and looked up at the steep hill I must have rolled down. "Was that a dream?" I said to myself. "No it was a deal." A voice said I turned around to see a tall boy standing there. He had yellow hair, a yellow dress coat with a brick pattern on it over a black vest. The vest was over a yellow dress shirt and a black bow tie. He also had black pants and shoes, a triangle eyepatch over his right eye, a top hat and a black cane. "You made me that deal! How?" I said. "I'm a dream demon darling, that's how. I've made my part of the deal, now you." He said and floated towards me. "What do you want? I have no family." I told him. "Oh I have what I want. I just have to engrave it." He said with a smirk. That second I felt my right wrist burn. I looked down and saw a invisible force was cutting my skin. "Aaaaa!" I screamed in pain. I looked for him but he was gone.

   When I got back to the shack it was affer dinner time. The bleeding had stoped a hour ago and the cutting had stopped a hour before that. I went in and changed into my long sleeved shirt and black shorts. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat when I saw Dipper at the table reading. "Hey Y/n. You weren't in the woods all day were you? That's a long time to be in there." Dipper said. "Yah I was. It's....nice in there." I said. I grabbed a Pit cola from the fridge and a slice of bread and sat down next to Dipper. "Are you ok? You look like you saw a ghost." Dipper said. "I guess you could say that. I'm fine I just got spooked that's all." I said and ate my bread. "Ok. If you need to you can talk about it if you want." Dipper said. "I'm good." I said and he got a Pit cola out too. We both cracked ours open and drank. I felt something get in my mouth and spit it out. It was a peach core. Dipper started to laugh. "I always forget!" I said and started to laugh too.

   Dipper and I went up stairs and soon Mable came home and joined us. Mable wanted to continue our game from last night so we did. At first we asked questions to learn more about ourselves but then we went to silly things "Have you bin in a animal cage before?" Mable asked. "No." I said. "Have you bin stuck in something before?" I asked. "We were both locked in a gas station before." Dipper said. I started to laugh until he asked a question that made me get goosebumps. "Have you met a demon before?" Dipper asked. "Why would y...you ask t..that?" I said started. "I was just making something up. Me and Mable have met one so I wanted to ask you. Are you ok?" He asked. "Yah I just...I get scared by demon stuff that's all." I lied. "Ok well we should get to bed. Grunckle will get mad if we stay up too late." Mable said and turned of the lantern we had. We all said good nights and I laid in bed rubbing my cuts. The image was a circle in another circle and a triangle in the center with a eye in it. The circle had symbols that I didn't recognize on it two. I eventually fell asleep and the ringing continued. Only this time it said something different. 'I have what I want.'

(??? Pov)
"Oh Y/n. Your sweet but naive. Don't you know not to make deals you don't understand." I said standing on the letters on the roof. "You can't hide it forever, Pine tree is smarter than you think~" I said as I returned to the mind scape.

-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really like how it's going. I started this book based on a dream I had. This chapter was the dream. Next chapter I will be changing povs like crazy. They will be
Y/n , Pine tree and Bill so stay tuned. I also will be adding Wendy in so if you like her she's coming in here. Oh also I know the sign post thing was kinda gore but I like it so it's staying. Well BOI