Chapter seventeen:shes so loud

(Bills pov.)
"But seriously, stop with the puns." I said to Y/n. "I can't!" She yelled. "Nope you can." Dipper said and threw a pillow at her. It hit
Y/n right in the face. "Dipper! No head shots!" She yelled and threw it back at his stomach. It hit him and he was knocked on the ground. "Direct hit!" I yelled and then got hit bye Dipper for saying that. I fell flat on my back from the blow. "I though we were a team!" I yelled at him. He gave me the 'oh right' look an we both grabbed our pillows. "Wait! That's not fair! You two can't team! That's not fa-" Y/n started but I cut her off bye throwing a pillow at her. Dipper threw one at her too but she caught it. "You two wana play that way? Fine!" Y/n snapped. Then she chucked two pillows at me and Dipper.

"Missed me." I teased and heard Dipper get hit with the pillow. "Just get hit!" She yelled back and threw her last pillow. "Nope." I said and tackled Y/n. I didn't knock her on the ground, just pulled her in a hug. "Let me go!" She yelled and struggled. Dipper started to laugh. "Not until I get a kiss." I teased. Y/n struggled but eventually gave up. She kissed me on the cheek. "Happy?" She said angered. I let go. "Yes." I said and heard a bag drop. Y/n, Dipper and I looked over in the living room door way and saw Mable with her mouth wide open. Her bag was on the ground.

   "Plug your ears." Dipper said and plugged his ears. Without another thought Y/n and I followed his directions. I was confused at first but soon knew why Dipper had us do this. I looked over at Mable and she looked as if she was going to explode. She was flipping her arms around and she was screeching at the top of her lungs. "She is so loud." I said under my breath. Although I couldn't hear myself, Mable was too loud. I couldn't even hear myself think. "MY SHIP!" Mable yelled. "Mable! Quiet!" I heard Stan yell back from the other room. Mable stopped and started to gasp for air. "Glad she's done." I said and unplugged my ears. Dipper did the same, soon followed by
Y/n. "Y/ILL IS REAL!" Mane yelled and continued squalling. "Y/ill?" I asked. "Ship name. I'll explain later." Dipper said.

(Y/n pov)
   "I'll see you soon." I said to Bill as he went for the door. It had bin a few hours since the pillow fight. "Goodbye~" Bill said in a flirty way and kissed me bye. I couldn't see but I knew Mable was flipping out about this. I waved bye and the three of us went upstairs for bed. I went to the bathroom and put on pjs and went to bed. I waited for Mable since Dipper was in bed already. Once we all were in bed we said goodnight and I rolled over to sleep. It took a while but I eventually passed out. Everything was dark but soon a purple light ignited. "Another weird dream." I said to myself. I headed to the light and soon realized it was a statue. "Great. First you toured me, and now your haunting my dreams? At least your stone now so I have nothing to worry about." I said to Jackson. "You know, me and Bill are together now so you can stop. You'll never get me. Ever. So just go!" I said and he dissolved. "Good. Now I can sleep in peace." I said and slept.

(??? Pov)
   "Why does he love her? Why can't he love me? I'm here, she's not. She took my loves heart and now he's obsessed with her! Look at me, I'm talking to myself again. Mommy did always tell me to be a good girl. But she didn't say anything about being sane or not!" I talked as I skipped through the halls. "Jacky! I'm back!" I said to my love as he carved the stone of his waist. "For the last time, do not call me Jacky. And stop skipping. Your making my head hurt." Jackson said and continued chipping away at the rock. "Aw Jacky! It's ok! Soon you'll be out of that stone and then we can dance together!" I said and went to hug him. He pushed me away. "I have already told you. I wish not to dance with you. But with my Rose." He said. My eyes watered. "She doesn't love you Jacky! I do-" I started but Jackson slapped me across my face. "You are wrong. Now help me get out of this stone. Cipher will pay for this." He snapped. "Yes Jacky!" I cheered and started to pick at the stone with him. As soon as he's out, I'm going to kill that girl. If it's the last thing I do.

-------------------------------------------------------Talk about crazy! Who's the new girl? Soon you'll know! Also next chapter should be a bit longer since we have 180 reads and by then we should have closer to 200. So get ready for Jackson! And his yandere... (evil laughing) (coughs) (continued laughing)