Chapter six:questions

(Y/n pov)
Last night the ringing stoped but I had a dream inside. And it wasn't the best one.
(Flashback to dream)
I opened my eyes and saw I was in a church and I was laying on the table up front. I looked around but the church was empty other than me. All the sudden the front doors thrusted open and in walked Dipper. He was wearing a full tuxedo and a black bowtie. "Dipper!" I said and ran two him. The doors shut behind him and caught fire with Bills fire. I stoped and looked for a way out. But all the walls were covered in the same fire. When I turned to Dipper I saw that he wasn't Dipper. He looked the same but his eyes turned yellow and slightly cat like, like Bill.

"B...Bill?" I stuttered. He kept walking and gained a smirk. "Bill stop! G..get out of D...Dipper!" I yelled. His right hand lit with the blue fire. "Please! B..Bill! Stop!" I yelled again. He continued to walk until he was a foot away from me. He lifted his right hand and I was covered in the fire like before. "Bill!" I said as he grinned. He started to laugh like Bill did but it had a more...insane feel. He lifted me of the ground and slammed me down on the table. Only now it was a glass case.

The top sealed an I was trapped. "Bill!" I said with cries. He blew out his hand and the case started to fill with crystal clear water. "Bi-" I started but the water had filled the case. Bill started to laugh even harder. "Y/n!" I heard a voice yell. I felt a invisible force jerk me around. "Wake up! Wake up! Y/n!" The voice said as every thing went white. I jumped up and realized I was in my bed and Dipper was shaking me.
(End of flashback)
I still was on edge even though I had bin awake for a few hours. I had gotten dressed and went downstairs to say bye to Dipper before I headed out.
(Bill pov)
I was waiting for Y/n in out hangout spot. "Come on Cipher! It's fine! Everything's fine!" I said to myself and hit my head. All I could think about was the reading I had last night. I normally read Y/n's mind when she's asleep since out deal about it. Most of the time I just get a repeating sentence or thought but last night was different. I just heard her yelling my my name over and over and to stop it. I was about to wake her up but Pine tree did before I could.

"She just had a bad dream that's all! And she's fine! But why my name? Did it have something to deal with when I possessed Pine tree? Oh god I hope not!" I said and pasted back and forth. Soon I looked down and saw I had burned the grass where I was pacing so fast. I started to laugh and I herd Y/n walk next to me. "What's so funny?" She asked. "Oh nothing." I said and stoped but I kept a smile. "Ok. Sooo. What do you want to do?" Y/n asked. "Mmm. Not sure." She replied. "Ooo! I have a idea!" I said and grabbed Y/n's waist and flew up to the top of a tree.

When we landed on a branch she held on tighter to me. "Don't tell me your scared of heights!" I said and sat down on the branch. "No I just haven't bin to the top of a tree before. That's all." Y/n said and held on too me as she sat down. "You don't need to hold on that tight." I said. "I know. I just want to make sure if I fall you'll catch me." Y/n said. "If you fall ill catch you." I told her. She seemed to loosen her grip but she still held on to my arm. We sat there for a while. Just staring at the trees.

   "Hey let's play a game!" I said after a while. "I'll ask a question and then you ask a question!" After a while of thinking Y/n nodded. "You first~" I said. "What's your favorite color?" She asked. "Yellow!" I said and glew yellow which made her laugh. I chuckled a little too. "I thought so. Mines f/c." She said.  "It is obvious." I said and Y/n play hit me in my  shoulder. I laughed. "What's your favorite time of day?" I asked. She looked at her watch. "1:47." Y/n said in a joking tone."And I like the afternoon." She added. I couldn't hold back a smile. We continued this several times until we moved from favorite questions to just questions in general.

   "Do you fly or hover?" Y/n asked. "I float or fly. If that answers your question." I said and she nodded. I couldn't help it! I had to ask her! "Y/n, I read your thoughts while you sleep sometimes and I read them last night. I can only hear words and I herd you yelling for me to stop. What was your dream?" I asked. She exhaled and then started to talk. "I had a dream that you were in Dipper. You attacked me and then put me in a glass container and filled it with water. While you walked up to me I was yelling at you too stop but you didn't."   Y/n said in a soft voice. "I knew it was bad!" I said. Why did I show her that? I should have warned her first but no I showed her me possessed inside her friend! "It's ok. I'm not scared, Bill. I'm glad you told...well showed me what happened." She said and hugged me. I felt my face blush a slight red. I hugged her back. "Thank you for understanding Y/n." I said.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hi!  Hope you liked this chapter. The next one will be....interesting to say the least. Also I know I have bin using her pronouns and if your a guy just pretend there his pronouns instead. Oh and I'll be writing Bill with a bit more like how he was in the chapter 'his name is Bill.' Thank you! Well BOI!