Chapter twenty three:weird girl

(Y/n pov)
"I know enough." I said. Bill laughed. "But there is something else that I wanted to ask while we're on the topic of demons," Bill started. His tone had changed from his playful personality into a more serious mood. "Yes?" I asked. He looked over at me. Even though he only had a pyramid for a head, he was still the hansom demon I loved. "You know you are a dream demon right now, but before you were a half demon." Bill said. "When we go back to the normal world you may still be a dream demon like me. You'll look the same but without the wings." Bill said and took a breath. "Ok. I'm fine with that." I said. I wasn't sure why he was making a big deal about it. "Dream demons are immortal. We cannot die from age. And there is no way I can change you back." Bill said. Immortal? That means I won't die! "Wait so I couldn't live a normal life?" I asked. "No." Bill said.

   That meant I couldn't be human or live a human life! I would have to live forever. Bill seemed to notice my thoughts. "I'm sor-" Before Bill could finish I kissed him. "Don't be. I'd rather live forever with you than live a normal life with you for so long." I said and then continued to kiss him. We then talked for a few hours until... "STOP!" I heard Dipper yell. "NEVER!" An unfamiliar voice yelled from the lake. "Let's go!" I said and stood up and started to flap my wings. I then took off and Bill followed behind me. I guess he can fly/float too. Once we got to the lake everyone was crowded around Will and some girl. She had short black hair, brown eyes and big rimmed glassed. She was in a T-shirt and a black hooded jacket. She also had black ripped leggings and really beat up black boots. She was holding onto Wills arm.

   "What's happening?" Bill asked. The girls eyes lit up and she ran and hugged Bill. "OH MY STARS! SENPAI!" She said. "Um." What's going on here?" I asked. Bill teleported her back. "Oh I'm so sorry! I forgot you haven't met me. I'm well...you guys can call me Code. I kinda wrote this all happening and it's crazy to think I'm here meeting you guys!" The girl said.  "Wait wrote us?" Dipper asked. "Yah I kinda wrote this all in my book. It has a lot of views, like 574 or something like that." Code said. What on earth was she talking about? Was she crazy? "I know this is confusing to you guys but don't worry, you won't remember this. A friend of mine wanted me to write myself into this book so I did. But before you guys freak out or think I'm crazy!" Code said. Was she talking to herself?

   After awhile of talking to herself she realized we were all staring. "Sorry. I get carried away sometimes. Sorry for hugging yah Bill your kind of my senpai. But don't worry Y/n, I won't take him from yah, I have another senpai who I'm starting a book about right after this chapter." She said. "Right they don't know what I'm talking about..." Code said to herself. "Well I better get going, so much to do and barely any time to do it. Gotta get this chapter going. And get back to Sans and Toby, I can't trust those two for long." She said. Before we could say bye she snapped her fingers and we all started to fall asleep. "Author magic!" Code said with jazz hands as everything went dark.

   When I opened my eyes I was in my bed in the pines room. I guess it's all of our rooms since I was staying here for hopefully the rest of my life. It was strange though, I remembered going to that place and us turning into mythological creatures but after me and Bills talk everything was a blurr. Must have fallen asleep and woke up back here. I looked forward to see Dipper asleep on his bed and Mable on hers. Wendy was asleep on the floor. But I couldn't see Bill. I rolled on my back and looked left since I was facing right. I guess that answers that.

Bill was asleep next to me. I kissed his forehead and then got up. My wings were gone but I still had some of the tattoos on my arms. The scar on my wrist was still there. I looked at the back of my shirt to make sure that it wasn't ripped because of my wings. Of course it was. I looked in my small dresser, which Mable gave me from when she came here when she was little, and I got out a tank top and a white shirt with a f/c pair of wings on the back. It seemed fitting. I ran to the bathroom to change and then came back. After putting my old clothes in the hamper me and Mable shared, I laid back down. My bed wasn't too small but it wasn't built for two people to sleep with a lot of space. I was fine with this though. We were dating. I laid facing the right and I could feel Bills breaths on my neck. It was comforting. Somehow, I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
What did you guys think? Yes I know I inserted myself into it but I couldn't help it! Which is weird since I read Y/n with my name. That's why I called her Code. Oh and don't worry, she will show up in my new book on my account. It's a reader x sans story called Determined To Love. Also I'm starting a Markiplier x reader. Check them out! I'm not doing a longer chapter for 600 reads, the next longer one will be for 750.