CH 1: Fire

An- Sorry if you find any grammar mistake or a word written wrong, after all english is not my first language. I don't really know how their house or the area they live in or how much their parents work so sorry if it's not that real.

Y/N lived in Spain with her family, she is from Argentina.

English

Spanish

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Everything  started when my house was on fire. I was woken up by a scream and because I was hot. Once I open my eyes I saw fire, my room was on fire. A part of the ceiling had already fallen on my hand, I understood that the scream was of my 'mother' that was sleeping in the next floor. The next thing I do is try and go look for my 'sister' who has the room in front of mine and the door frame falls down on fire, so I grab my laptop, ipad, phone, a photo album and my 'father's' hoodie and try and get out of the house by my window to the balcony. Last thing I know I fall unconscious beside the window. 

Now I'm in a coma because It seems that I inhale a toxic gas mixed with a poisonous gas. I know this, because I hear everything is said next to me. I'm in a Spanish hospital and they can't heal me, so I'm being transferred to the UK as they can heal me. 

Third POV

We can see a family sitting in the dining room chatting happily. The mother had always wanted a daughter but she got four sons. She loved them, they were her light. But the next thing she said was...

"Can we adopt a girl?" the woman asked.

"What?" the husband answers confused.

"Can we adopt a girl?" she repeated.

"Why all of a sudden?" the husband asked.

"Because I always wanted a daughter"

"If you're sure of that, sure why not? How old?" the husband asked. While their sons were shocked that her mother wanted a daughter after she had them.

"Not too young, but not too old" she answered

"So between 15-17 years old? Mom you sure you want to adopt a girl that have been on the system for who knows how long? Most of the orphans that were on the system for years turned to be troublesome" one of the oldest son argues.

"Yes Harry, I want to give those girls a chance to have a family or to have again one. It's too much to ask?" she said

"No no, you just surprised us it's all" One of the twins says

"Okay then, we start looking" The husband finishes.

They looked for days, until they heard about a girl of 17 years old that was in a coma and lost her family because of a fire. They decide to meet the girl. She was in the Royal Brompton Hospital. The parents said to their kids not so kids that they were going alone.

------------------------------------Time Skip to the hospital----------------------------------------------

The married couple entered the hospital accompanied with a social worker who drive them to the room where the girl was. When they enter to the room the could see the girl was hooked to machines and oxygen. 

"Well, her name is Y/N L/N she was brought here to UK from Spain to be healed of a toxic gas that she inhale in the fire. Her family died in the fire, she had a younger brother and an older sister. She is 17 years old and she's Argentinian, but none of her family has claimed her, we don't know if they're dead or simply don't want her. It seems that she can't do any sport for a while because the toxic gas injure her lungs. Any questions?" the social worker explained.

"Will she wake up?" the wife asked concerned.

"The doctors say she will, and that she was lucky to survive such fire" the social worker said.

The wife was relieved when she heard that, so was her husband.

"We want to adopt her then" the wife answered.

"Very well, follow me so you can fill in the papers"

Once they did this, they went home and explained the boys that lived there they had a sister to care about. They asked when could they meet her, but the parents explained what happened to her and that she was in the hospital and they didn't know when she was going to wake up. And the wife went back because you can't leave an underage alone in the hospital.

Days later the boys were called by their mother saying that they could visit the girl. When they arrived they started talking to their mother about the past days until they heard a groan which came from the bed of their sister/daughter. 

Y/N POV (in the morning)

Everything hurts, what happened? Once I open my eyes I saw a family scattered around the room, they looked at me and I didn't understand what was happening. Why were they here, where was my 'family'?  

"Hey" a boy with curly hair said.

I didn't answered. Then a boy that look similar to the one with curly hair that entered looking at his phone saying.

"Paddy we have to go, I have to take you to....wait, why are you looking at me like that, do I have something on my face?" the boy asked confused.

"No sweetie, is that she has finally woken up" The mother said while pointing at me, then he noticed that I was awake. I was so confused, why were they talking in English wasn't I supposed to be in Spain?

"Sorry what's going on?, where am I?" I asked confused and with a dry throat.

"Darling we don't understand you, do you know how to talk english?" the father said.

"Yes I do, where am I?, wasn't I supposed to be in Spain? Who are you? Why am I in a hospital? Where is my family?" I asked in a poor english after weeks of not using it and I was shocked of not being in Spain.

"Thank heaven that you do, yes you were, we are the Hollands, you were in a fire and sorry, your family passed away in the fire" the father said. When he said that I was so sad they were the only family that took me in that was like a real family.

"Why don't we introduce ourself boys. I start, my name in Nicola but everybody calls me Nikki."

"I'm Sam, and the one that said hey is Harry, we are twins"

"I'm Patrick, but everyone calls me Paddy, i'm younger than those two" the youngest said while pointing at the twins.

"I'm Dominic and I'm the father of this kids not so kids" I giggle at that, he was right they weren't kids anymore.

"Our older son is now in EEUU filming, his name is Tom" when Nikki said that then it clicked, the Hollands, Tom Holland's family. Shit The Hollands were in my room.

"Shit, why?" I groan and put my head in my hands, I didn't want to be in the spotlight and now I was going to be whether I like it or not. 

"Darling would you like to talk in English so we could understand you?" Dominic asked

"I don't want to sound ungrateful that you are in my room or anything, but why are you here?" they looked conflicted as I had just woken up. It seemed that they didn't know what to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading hope you liked it