CH 12: Curious Percy

English

Spanish

Recap

"Hey we're here for you" She hugged me and started crying even more. "Shhh, everything is okay now. Calm down" I was brushing her hair with my hand while hugging her. It was one of the only ways to calm her down. It always happened, Harry would be there first, then go for food or drink and then me calming her more while she was unloading her emotions with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy POV

We were in the twins room when we started to hear someone screaming something like 'no stop please' multiple times. Harry didn't looked surprised by the shout and mouthed something to Sam then he left the room. After Harry left the room Sam started to talk to us.

"Guys calm down" Sam said so calm, like if this happened often.

"Who is shouting?!?!" I asked very worried. Sam looked as if he knew that we would ask that.

"Y/N is having a nightmare" Sam explained so calmed. Then we heard banging on a door and Harry shouting to open the door. Okay when did Harry became a madman?

"What did she meant by 'no stop please'?" Will asked.

"Honestly I don't know, she doesn't want to talk about" Sam said trustfully.

"How did Harry passed from being a madman trying to break down the door to a caring person?" Luke asked very confused peeking out the door. Man I have the same question.

"Believe me I don't know and I'm his twin" Sam said raising his hands.

We peeked and heard Harry asking if she wanted to talk about it, she didn't talk. Harry hug her when he heard how broken her voice sounded and that she was crying. The next thing we know Harry went downstairs to grab chocolate. When he did Sam went to Y/N to calm her down while Harry went for chocolate. This looked like a normal appearance.

"Hey we're here for you" She hugged Sam and started crying even more. "Shhh, everything is okay now. Calm down" Sam was brushing her hair with his hand while hugging her. It seems she was calming down. This girl is mysterious, but the twins seem to know her well. Wait a minute, SHE LIVES WITH THE TWINS?!?!??!

"Sorry to interrupt whatever this is, but does she lives here?" I ask with a curious look, because no one would have a room if they don't live here.

"Y-yes I do" She said with her broken voice and wait did she has a Spanish accent? "His parents are my godmother and godfather" Oh well I didn't know that. I looked at Sam and he looked confused for a second.

"Oh, I didn't know" She is hiding something.

"Nobody knows apart from you guys and the Holland family. Please don't tell people about it."She sounded kind of scared. Why would she be scared?

"Sure" I answered not entirely sure. After that Harry came back with a hot chocolate and gave it to her. After that Harry escorted her inside her room and close the door. 10 minutes later he comes out with the mug he gave Y/N and closed the door behind him. Sam looked like he didn't care if Harry was 10 minutes inside.

Y/N POV

I stood up and went to open the door or one of the twins would break it down. They are really worried when I had nightmares. When I opened the door I saw Harry looking worriedly at me.