CH 16: Detention

AN- Mention of self harm and suicide thoughts.

English

Spanish

Recap

"No, your little comment made Tom overprotective and know I have to deal with this" I started to whisper "suicidal girl" I continue knocking the door but I never heard a reply. I was getting anxious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV

I knocked again but this time Haz was looking at me with concern. I never got a reply so I went in, she was in the corner of the room with something on her hand. Haz entered behind me and I heard someone run into the room to. Damn it I thought she stopped it.

"Hey, I need you to give me that" I started approaching her slowly and I was pointing at her razor. "please"

"No, no, you don't understand" She sounded panicked, she was never panicked when she did this. She had tears running down her cheek. She started moving and I grabbed her and pull her into my arms tight, she started to move to get out of my arms. I'm not gonna let that happen. I looked over my shoulder and saw a curious Haz with worried Tom. Y/N stopped moving but instead she hugged me back and sobbed on me.

"Hey everything is alright okay? No one is here to harm you" I started combing her hair to calm her down.

"What is this, a reunion?" Tuwaine asked as he entered the room. When he saw what was going on decided to leave and drag a guilty Haz with him. I looked down to see that she had stopped crying and was sleeping. Tom was still in the room. I carried in bridal style to her bed and put her there.

"Tom sorry that I snapped at you, but this is what I meant by emergency" I pointed at her. "Do you have an aid kit around here?" I had to tend her wrists. Thank god it was Friday night and tomorrow we didn't have to go to school. When I asked Tom the aid kit he left and came back in a few minutes with the kit in his hands.

"So, she's really like glass. I thought you were joking" Tom asked while he looked how I tended her wounds.

"Yes. For what she told mom she has anxiety, panic attacks and nightmares" I started wrapping her wrists "And mom told me to look after her when she couldn't, apart from that she rarely talks about her past. So don't question her." I said to him, still worrying over her. I stood up and looked around her room to see if I could find any sharp thing. I found 4 sharp things and took them away, apart from the one she already used and was covered in blood. I left the room with Tom, he feels guilty about being the cause of it.

I stopped, sighed and grabbed Tom's shoulder "It's not your fault, you didn't know she would react that way. I know you want to be a good older brother, and you are. But give her space, she just became our sister some months ago and at first she wasn't comfortable living in the house. It took her awhile to get used to it and now she had to move to another where she doesn't know anyone apart from me" He looked like if he was about to crumble.

"But I'm the reason she d-d-did t-that" Tom started to cry. Isn't he the oldest?

"No, you're not. She was already going to do it, that was the reason I asked if everything was okay" We finally entered our room which was two doors away from Y/N. "Hey aren't you supposed to be the oldest, because here I feel like the oldest" I said laughing trying to cheer him up. I don't need to comfort my two siblings from crying.