CH 26: Detective Percy

English

Spanish

Recap

"My older cousin, and by the way I would like to go just give me a minute to say it to my brother" and left to 'find' Haz and 'ask for permission'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy POV

Y/N was mysterious, but was also a beauty. She appeared out of nowhere being the twins friend and live with them. When she got herself in detention Sam asked her 'how did he took it' and then we learn that she had a step-brother. She 'moved' with his step-brother because her family had financial problems. In the end her biological parents were killed. This is suspicious. That day I stayed at school to see who her brother was as she said he would pick her up. Maybe I sound to much of a stalker, but I don't want my friends to have a bad influence from someone. I saw her and Sam talking to his mother until someone blew the horn and she went to that car. No-one could see who was her brother as the car windows were black.  Later she got herself kidnapped by the people that hijacked the school. After that even happened she was attacked and ended in the hospital. Later we found out she has an Italian older cousin because he called her and was angry at someone.

I went to Harry's house because he was leaving with his brother the next week. A girl entered shouting 'I'M HOME' and I saw Tom leaning against the kitchen door shouting back 'WE'RE IN THE LEAVING ROOM' and then the girl comes in, I freeze. It was non other than Y/N. Why does Tom acts as if she lives here

"Um, what are you doing here? And why you said you were home? Didn't you lived with your step-brother?" I asked nervous, because I felt Tom's gaze in my neck.

"Haz is my step-older-brother" Y/N stated. So that's the reason why the twins are so close.

"Oh, well with the twins we were going to the pizzeria. You want to come?" I ask nervous because I could feel a gaze at the back of my neck. She was about to answer when her phone rang. She look at who it was and frowned and then answered it. I could only listen to her side of the conversation.

"Hi?" She answered scared. She sigh, as if she knew who she was talking to.

"Would you not call me from another number?" she said furious "But, yes I know" I was curious. Call her from another number? Who?

"Yes I know the reason, okay? They just want to have a deal with you" Deal with whom?

"You still there Neeks?" I looked at her with questioning eyes, why would someone would need a deal with her cousin? She groan.

"I talk to someone today, he won't hurt me, he sounded honest"

"No, you're just gonna kill him" I stumbled and fell, why would her cousin would kill someone?

"Yes, you would"

"IL SUO NOME ORA (HIS NAME NOW)" Her cousin shouted and sounded angry. I didn't understand what he said.

"Only if you promise you won't kill him" Now she sounded scared.

"Leo, I don't know his last name" After that her cousin ended the call. After that she started typing furiously. I was shocked that her cousin would kill someone.

"W-who was that? You know the one you said would kill someone?" My Detectiveness asked

"My older cousin, and by the way I would like to go just give me a minute to say it to my brother" and left to find Haz and ask for permission. The moment she left I felt a hand on my shoulder, when I turned around I saw the twins.

"Ready to go?" Sam asked.

"I invited Y/N, and she went to ask permission to her brother. Did you two know she was Haz sister?" I want to check if she wasn't lying.

"Yeah, why?" Harry answered

"Oh, nothing"

Minutes later we could hear some discussion coming form the bedrooms. We went to check what was going on. We found out Haz and Y/N were fighting about something.

"...won't go out like this, cover up more" Y/N groan at Haz.

"Oh, come on. You of all people should know that I can handle myself, besides this doesn't show too much" Y/N was dressed with a crop top and a skirt. I think I blushed "It's not like the twins would let someone touch me" she said carelessly

"Or you change that skirt and put a jacket on or you're not going even if the twins are" Haz said seriously.

"Ughh fine, get out of my room the four of you" The moment we step outside her room, she closes the door furious.

Y/N POV

When I went to 'ask for permission' to Haz I told him to act more brotherly when there were more people than the ones that knew that I was a Holland. He accepted and I went to my room to change. I put on a skirt and a crop top on purpose so Haz would act overprotective over me. We supposedly had a 'discussion' very loud so the guys that were in the living room would come.

"Dear sis, I know that I don't know you too much, but you won't go out like this, cover up more" Haz said loudly, I groan at him. In the middle of his sentence the twins and Percy came into my room.

"Oh, come on. You of all people should know that I can handle myself, besides this doesn't show too much" I saw in my mirror that Percy blushed "It's not like the twins would let someone touch me" I said carelessly.

"Or you change that skirt and put a jacket on or you're not going even if the twins are" Haz said seriously.

"Ughh fine, get out of my room the four of you" The moment they stepped outside my room, I slammed the door. In the end I changed to a skinny jeans and grabbed Tom's jacket. I went to the living room and found the guys waiting for me. I turned to Haz so we could continue acting. "Is this better?" I pointed at myself up and down.

"Yes" He turned to the twins "Bring her in one piece" I smiled, he is really up to the point he really cares or Tom would basically kill him if he doesn't.

"Yes Haz" Harry said sarcastically. After that we left to the pizzeria. The pizzeria was about 5 blocks away. We were passing the time when I see someone enter the pizzeria.