CH 18: Stupid Paparazzis

English

Spanish

Recap

"You're perceptive little niece, but you're right in this one. Hope my son hasn't done anything against you" Uncle Alexis said. Sam was more perplexed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

"Not at all, that would be the other way around and you know it" With that I just passed by poor confused Sam and whisper 'Manu' and he was more calmed about it, knowing this was Manu's father. I entered class and sat down on my seat. Zara the slut came next to me.

"Get away from my boyfriend" Tried to intimidate me. She was talking about Anthony.

"I would if a professor wouldn't have place me as his project partner, and apart from that I don't like him. Have him for you he suits you well" I told her before Sam heard anything I said.

"You going to explain what happened back there?" Sam tried to point me the way I talk back at a teacher and that he was my uncle.

"Simple, he mentioned about throwing someone through the window and his son, make the connection Sammy" I told him before class started.

Time passed by and at the time of lunch, I got to our table and sat down. They were so immersed in the conversation that they didn't heard me nor acknowledge me.

"So you don't know who that girl was? Come on you have to know who that girl was! Your brother was carrying her!"Olivia said

"Sorry guys I just came what's going on?"

"That their brother was carrying a mysterious girl yesterday night and..." She stopped talking and stared at me intensely. Maybe I didn't had to bring Tom's jacket. "Where did you get that jacket?"

"Um I kind of stole it from my step-brother's closet, and he let me have it why?" I really need to stop lying.

"Because the mysterious girl that Tom was carrying was using the same jacket as you are" Percy pointed. Now with the twins we were panicking, now that I try and remember yesterday neither Tom nor Haz woke me up to walk to the car. SHIT I'M THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL! I'M SO GOING TO KILL HIM.

"Oh" I didn't know what to say. --RING RING-- "Sorry" I checked who was and was none other than the one that carried me yesterday. "I-I have to answer sorry" I left but heard the whispers of my friends.

----------CALL----------

"Yes?" I asked without confidence. I heard someone in the bush. They could only hear my past so I would try and not give anything relating me with him.

"Have you heard of the news?" Tom sounded panicked

"Which one do you mean? Yesterday night?"

"Yes, that one. Sorry I'm really am, but I didn't want to wake you so I decided to carry you and that paparazzi came out of nowhere" Tom sounded guilty, maybe mom and Harry told him about my problem and the spotlight.

"Don't worry, I barely got any sleep the week before so you did the best. I rarely I get to sleep and you know that" I tried to take the guilt out of him.

"Now everybody is asking me who you are"

"Hey, decide what's best I don't care. I used to have panic of being where you are because of what happened to me. I'll help with that, even if we have to say the truth" I was playing with a pen in my hand, that I don't know where it came from "But before you do it tell mom please" I was pledging.