CH 24: Anthony's thoughts

English

Spanish

Recap

"You're completely right" He grabbed his walkie-talky "How many are they? Did the Mexican's came?" He looked at her "Bring one rope and if we're leaving this place I'll take a hostage" There was an answer but I didn't understand what it said, but she did because she was smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony POV

Y/N was being hold by two men when the police called. Nobody paid attention in what he was saying as we were panicked that this happened (the hijack school). No one understood what was happening until the man that was the leader I think started shouting.

"What're you doing?!?! Go find that stupid girl that didn't die when she had to" He signed them and they started looking to the girls of a year younger than us. He comes up to Y/N.

"Okay girl, I give you until my men find her" He grabbed her head to look at him "Or I'll make sure to kill your family" she smile and spit to his face. He looks pissed off. "Hm, never thought a British would act so brave" And wipes his face. She had a great British accent.

"Sir, there's no Latin-American girl here" When one of his men said that he turned to her.

"Girl you're going to tell me wether you like it or not" And shoot her in the leg. She grunted but didn't show him that it hurt. When she does that, he looks at her impress. How could she not shout when she was shot? "You're something else" She looked at the us, well look at someone (that's not me).

"Of course I am Alex" She told him. Everyone was shocked that she knew him even this Alex guy was shocked. Alex's men threw her to the floor and then Alex levelled himself to her height.

"You" She smiled, why? His men looked between Y/N and him,

"Me" Y/N said with no fear traceable in her voice.

"Your coming with me girl" He started picking Y/N up when she started to kick him how she could. No one moved as we didn't want to be shot, but we were worried about what would happen to her.

"Put her down" One of Alex's men said while pointing a gun at him.

"Why would I do that?" Alex asked in an intimidate voice.

"Do it Alexander or you're going to hurt her more" He didn't even move or feel threaten by that. Isn't Alex your boss idiot?

"You think you can tell me what to do? Your boss?" He laughs.

"Just do it before you kill an innocent girl" Alex smiles turns into a frown.

"Fine, but if she tries something it on you"

"Fine by me" He took the safety from the gun and he bent down to her "try anything and I'll have nothing more to do than kill you" When he said that everyone in the gym gasped.

"Yes, sir" She said with fear.

"Good" He was tending her wound when he whispers something to her and then she smiles. Why would you smile if you've been shot? they had a little chat, nobody knows what they talked about.

"You two stop talking" Alex said to us. This man looks at him.

"Yes sir" With that he had enough to look for this mysterious girl. They took Y/N with them when they left the building. Y/N was being carried as a sack of potatoes by the man that pointed a gun at his boss? shoulders and having her hands and legs tied up. When they left, the police enters the building and starts asking questions to the crowd about how it happened or who they were or who was the girl they took. At the end of the day I saw the twins worrying for Y/N. I know they talk and are friends but to which extent to let them worry this much? They know each other for some months or maybe a year, but not years. I approached them and listened their conversation.