CH 4: Knowing the city

English

Spanish

Recap

"Hey lovebirds mom want you downstairs because breakfast is ready. It's 11am if you ask me" I said trying to annoy my twin. After that I left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Who was talking at this time of the day. Why is my pillow moving? and I groan because I don't want to wake up yet.

Harry POV

Once my twin said that I started moving and I heard Y/N groaning so I remembered what happened last night, so I started talking.

"Y/N we have to get up unless you want an angry mom because you skipped breakfast, it's 11am come on" I said trying to wake her up.

Y/N POV

I heard someone's voice telling me to wake up and if I didn't then we would have an angry mom. I shot up sitting on my bed when I remember what happened last night, fucking nightmare. Now I know why my pillow was moving, it was Harry. I blushed and turned to Harry.

"Harry would you mind go out of my room?"

"Why?" he asked confused. I had to change and he doesn't get why he has to get out?

"Well I have to change and I'm not gonna do that while you are in my room!" immediately after I said that he left and closed the door behind him.

Once I finished changing I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Nikki with a cup of tea on her hand.

"Good morning Nikki"

"Good morning, you know you can call me mom right?"

"Yes I do, but it will take time. I'm sorry"

"Don't worry I get it, just losing your mother and now you have me. I should have expected it"

"So when school starts??"

"We are almost finishing vacations so in a couple of weeks maybe"

"Oh thanks" I started eating my breakfast when Dominic, Paddy, Sam and Harry entered the kitchen. I was so embarrassed when Harry entered, because I told him to stay yesterday night. After a lovely family breakfast Dominic went to his study to write a book, Paddy went out with his friends, Nikki went to work and that left Harry, Sam and me alone.

"So when are we leaving to wander the area?"

"Right now if you want, but first we need to get you some clothes, after all they were burned" Sam said. While Harry went and change himself out of his pjs.

"Yeah you're right but I only got this hoodie..."I said while pointing at my adoptive father's hoodie "...as a pjs. And I can't go out with only a hoodie"

"Well, you can borrow some of our clothes and go shopping and then we show you around" Sam said.

"Fine by me"

After the conversation, we went to their room to see what could I borrow. I ended up borrowing a T-shirt from Sam, then a pair of trousers from Harry and a hoodie from Harry. Everything looked big on me. Later we we went out and the twins started showing me around. Through the path to the shopping centre, I could see the beauty of the city. I never came to this part of the city when I visited with my 'family', we went to the places that were the most important. But this was beautiful, now and then they greeted some people they knew. When we finally get to the shopping centre I started buying things that were similar to the ones I used to have before the fire. After finishing the shopping the twins paid for my things and I went to a bathroom so I could change into something more of my size. Then we continue roaming around until it was 6pm so we had to head back home, it's weird calling their home my home, but in a while I would start calling it home. Once we entered home Nikki saw us and started asking questions.