CH 11: Fucking nightmare

English

Spanish

Recap

"Hi my name is Y/N, nice to meet you" Of course I wouldn't tell that I was the sister of the twins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

A mix of 'Hi' 'hello' from everybody.

"Is it really true that you are Harry's girlfriend?" Guy 1 asked and when I was going to answer and other guy spoke first.

"Yeah, because Harry rolled his eyes and looked like 'this shit again' and Sam was laughing at him" Guy 2. Really I need to learn their names.

"No, she's like my little sister" Way to go Harry, next time say your family adopted me. I rolled my eyes at him. "Stop with rolling your eyes one of this days your eyes will be stuck in the back of your head"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say Thing 2" Now he was sighing again. Sam was containing his laughs and the others laughing at us because we were fighting like an old couple. "Well, if you what to have a slut clinging on to you gladly I would yell at her to come back and that I'm like your sister" Hearing this he pale immediately and the others laughed harder.

"Please don't" He said panicking.

"Sure, now would you introduce me to your friends who you gladly drag me to" I say sarcastically and I almost started to give him an earful in Spanish.

"Yeah sorry, well that one" he said pointing at boy 1 that has sea green eyes and black hair "is Percy, that one" pointing at boy 2 that has brown eyes and black hair "is Noah, that one" pointing to other boy who has blue eyes and blonde hair with a grey streak "is Luke, he" pointing to the last boy that has grey eyes and chestnut hair "is Will, she" pointing to one of the girls who has cafe eyes and a long brown hair "is Emma and finally she" pointing to the last girl who has brown eyes and brown hair with some blonde highlights "is Olivia". We chatted for a while before going to class again, we chatted about how old we were and to the surprise for everyone apart from the twins I was a year younger that them, I learnt that Emma and Noah were dating and Olivia with Luke.

It seems I have Spanish with Harry so not knowing where to go I just followed him like a lost puppy. When we arrived I sat down next to him. The slut from before was glaring daggers at me, like if she knew how to glare. The class started and for some unknown reason the teacher decided to do a quiz, of course everyone was saying how unfair was to do a quiz on the first day. For me it was easy though, after all I'm Argentinian. I know Spanish as my first language. Harry was suffering through the whole quiz. Poor thing. After class the teach said that tomorrow we were going to present something that he wanted us to do.

---------------------TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL-----------------------

The last class was boring as hell. I almost fell asleep. I was already waiting for the boys to come so we could get the hell out of here, but nooo they decided to take 10 minutes to come to the truck. Of course me being me I started cursing them in Spanish. I had a mouthful, but I didn't care. When they were approaching the sluts came by.

"What are you doing here bitch? Waiting for someone?" Slut 1 said

"Actually yeah I am, so can you just leave to your house and be the slut you are" She was shocked that I called her a slut, but hey she is one.