CH 2: Family?

English

Spanish

Recap

"I don't want to sound ungrateful that you are in my room or anything, but why are you here?" they looked conflicted as I had just woken up. It seemed that they didn't know what to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV (midday)

"Darling, we adopted you" Nikki said. What? I was adopted by THE Hollands? What did I do to earn it?

"What? Where are my godmother and my godfather?" I asked confused.

"We don't know darling, they never appeared" Dominic said. Now showed them that I was very confused and disconcert on why didn't they appeared. Why would they do that? And I know why, they never liked me because I was no 'daughter' of the last family. At the same time I was about to ask something else a doctor comes in and says:

"Hi I'm here to check on Y/N Holland, I heard that she has woken up" he finishes checking on me and starts saying:

"Very well, she can be discharged today in the evening. Make sure she doesn't do anything to overuse her lungs as they were the most damage organs, meaning she can't do any sports for some months. She will have to take this pills so her lungs become healthy again. Your hand will leave a scar, but it won't be too big. Have a good day" and then he was going to leave the room until my now called father says:

"Thank you for warning and checking on her over the past few weeks" after that the doctor leaves there is an awkward silence.

"So....now I have you last name? Or could I stay with mine until I can? And how do I call you?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"What do you want to do?" My now called mother says

"Um, I don't wanna be rude or anything but I rather stay with my last name, as the Holland last name feels weird to me. That and because if I have to go to school I don't want fake friends so they can meet my adoptive older brother" They chuckle at that.

"How come you are so calm about us being your adoptive family?" Harry asks. The first thing he asks.

"Well, maybe because I'm still in shock that my family is dead and my head is not functioning well after being in a coma for days or week I don't know" I answer in a 'duh' tone. But I knew that the family killed in the that house wasn't my real family, my real one were long gone.

"HAHAHA...she..HAHAHA..got..HAHAHA...you..HAHAHA...there Harrs" His twin was laughing like crazy.

"Kids shut up. Y/N if that's what you want we are good with it, and for what you should call us, call us how you like" Nikki said

----------------------------------Time skip to the Holland household---------------------------------------------

"Welcome home Y/N" Dominic or Dad said. That's weird, I'm gonna call him and Nikki by their given names or nicknames.

"You will be taking Tom's old room" Nikki said.

"Wait where are the things I had when the house was on fire?!?!?!?" I ask preoccupied, after all those things were the last thing I've got of my 'family'. They did treated me like a real family, even if they adopted me.

"Don't worry they're here" Harry says giving them to me. I grab them and I put my father's hoodie on, while Paddy was looking at me as if I was a madman or in this case a mad girl.

"Why are so important?" Paddy asks.

"Well, this things are the last thing I've got of my family, in the phone, ipad and laptop I've got photos of my family, and the hoodie is, sorry was of my father. That's why they're important" I answered clinging to the hoodie that used to be of my father.

"Guys can you take her to Tom's old room? And after that show her around the house will you?" Mom said with a strict tone.

"Yes mom, come on follow us Y/N" Paddy said. He took me to the second floor to the left the second door.

"This is your room now, ignore Tom's things. We are going to take them to the attic later this week" Sam said

"We can now show you around or do you want to be alone for a while, after all you didn't have time to mourn your fam....." Harry was trying to say but Sam put a hand on his mouth so he couldn't talk.

"Don't listen to this moron, but if you need anything we will be across your door and Paddy will be in the room beside yours" Sam continue to say. I was grateful for him to stop Harry from saying that but what he was saying was true I didn't had time to mourn over my adoptive family.

"Don't say that, the only thing you're going to do is put her in depression remembering her that she doesn't have family" I heard Sam whispering to Harry while the were walking towards their room.

When they left I closed the door and I sat on the bed while examining the room that will be my house 'till I move out. It was a normal room to say at least, because it wasn't too big neither was too small, it was perfect. There was a window not too big, but enough for the light to enter the room. There were two doors, one was the wardrobe and the other was a bathroom. Suppose I don't have to share with the boys. After I finish examining the room I called my best friend who happens to be a boy. Once he answered the call went like this.

Y/N

Best friend

--------CALLING OSITO--------

Hey

Y/N where are you? why did you disappear like that?

I'm in UK, I was in a coma because of a fire in my house and then I was transferred to UK that healed me.

WHAT!?!?!? YOU WERE IN A FIRE?!?!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED?!?!?

Well I don't remember, but my 'family' died so a family form here adopted me, they are great don't worry.

But you disappeared of course I would worry. Thank goodness they are great. I'm so sorry. Changing subject do they know about me?

Nah, not yet. It's the first day I'm conscious so I don't know them that much.

Do I know them?

Yes you do, well I think you do. Remember the Spidey guy?

You mean the actor of Spiderman?

Yes, well his family adopted me and I'm still in shock that my 'family' is dead so I didn't react when they told me, that and because you know that they weren't my real family.

THEY ADOPTED YOU?!??!

Hey stop with the shouting

You love me like this

Yes I do but you're stupid

I'm your stupid

That you are, I have to go they are calling me to dinner

Love you, take care

Love you too

-------------END CALL---------------

Once I end the call with my best friend who's like and older brother, I go downstairs, but as I don't know where the kitchen is I call for the guys to guide me there. Finally I enter the kitchen and I help putting the table. After finishing putting the table we all sat and then the interrogation begun.