CH 28: A new face

A/N- I'M SO SO SORRY for leaving this like this, but I had to study for finals, then I had to do more test to get into university and to be honest well I need HELP to continue this. I don't know where this is heading to. Thanks for everyone that is still reading this shit. I can't believe that this reached 7K already. 

English

Spanish

Recap

"It's the truth, I found out yesterday that my aunt has cancer and I was with him when my cousin came by and told me" my voice was breaking the more I talked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

The girls calmed me down how they could and kind of tried to give me my space as well as the boys. Sam was the only one that was very concerned about me. I know he's my adoptive brother, but sometimes he doesn't has to be overprotective. At the end of the day, Sam took me home. Once we arrive home I see the guys (Haz, Tom and Harry) getting ready. Until those three came back, I would live with mom, dad, Sam and Paddy. When they saw me enter the house, they stopped doing what they were doing to run and hug me. Haz was the only one that stood there watching. He may be like an older brother, but we weren't so close as I was with Harry. 

"Where were you last night?" Tom started asking and looking at me worried. I still had red puffy eyes.

"I slept at my cousin's" He looked confused

"You don't have a cousin, do you?" He asked carefully.

"Right, I forgot to mention him to yo and Haz. The twins already knew"

"Why are you're eyes red as if you cried?" Harry asked with a troubled face. When he said that Tom started panicking and hugged me until he left me with no air.

"So basically my aunt is dying, and I'm my cousin anchor to this world, as much as he is mine" I hugged a worried sick Tom back "no offence" They laughed when I said that.

"Non taken Princess" Harry said, he understood our connection. 

"So, you're leaving now?" I ask trying to change the subject

"Yes, later today you'll be going with mom. Both of you are" Tom said pointing at me and Sam that was eating his yoghurt on the counter. "That means no party here, but if you want to escape reality and come here while we're not here go ahead" He had all the rights to do that. With Sam we only nodded. We said our goodbyes and Harry promised too many face-times. When they left, with Sam we started packing what we would need until these guys came back, even if we could come back and grab them. Later we left to mom's, it was a bit late. But luckily Sam had the keys. Once we got in Mom was sleeping on the couch with dad. Sam helped me carry my bag upstairs, while I woke our parents up.

"Mom" I don't call Dominic Dad out loud but do refer him as one. I started shaking mom, when she woke up she saw me and calmed down "we arrived a couple of minutes ago, you can go to your room to sleep more comfortably" She did what I suggested and woke up Dominic. I waited Sam to came for me, because I didn't know where to go. Once he did he was already in his pjs. He showed were our room was and I went to change to the bathroom. When I completely noticed that there was only one bed, I looked at Sam.

"We have to share that bed, right?" He nodded "Oh well, it won't be the first time if I sleep with one of you. See the bright side I won't scream through the night" He laughed at me and we got in the bed. The next morning I woke up to Sam shaking me.