CH 9: Meeting new people 2

English

Spanish

Recap

Okay then see you home, I'll explain

-----------------END OF CALL-----------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam POV

"Well, we don't have to worry anymore." I said turning around to face my friends. They have guilty expressions. "But I have to tell you something" at this they looked at me puzzled. We walked around the park near the pizzeria.

"What do you have to tell us?" Jason was asking with a curious face.

"Well really Y/N isn't Harry's girlfriend, she is just a good friend of us and decided to play a prank on you, but never really thought you would be persistent with the questions. We met her a couple of years ago in Argentina by some friends, but the next time we went they weren't there, nobody knew were they were. We did keep the contact, but never thought she would just disappear from the map" I said half-lying half-truth. When I said this they were lost in thoughts. I kept going "The thing is that we don't know what really happened to her, because she doesn't want to talk about her past nor where her family is." again half-lie, half-truth. We say our goodbyes and to Leo I say see you later as his family is coming for dinner.

Y/N POV (Home)

I was taking a shower so I could think what to do, If tell them who really I am or wait a little more. I didn't know. I finished my shower and now I was deciding what to wear. It seemed that Leo's family was coming over. I finally put a black dress. It's been a while since I used a dress. I don't even think that I live with the twins. I went downstairs to see in what could I help with. Nikki said to help her put the table in the living room and that's what I did until Nikki told me to tell the guys that the guests would be here in an hour. So I went to Paddy's room and knocked on the door and said that the guests would be here in around an hour so he had to get ready. Then I went to the twins room and the door was completely open. You could see how their room was accommodated, they had two beds, one above the other. Then they had a TV with an XBox, in-front of the TV there were 3 puffs. But they weren't here so I went to my room for a while, I texted Manu. 30 minutes later I went to check if the twins were in their room and the room was again opened completely, when I saw inside there was Harry who was just out of the shower. He was with only a towel around his hips, his hair dripping water and then he turned around and he smirked.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked and I was blushing mad so I ran to my room and locked it. Why did he do that?, he's my brother not his soon-to-be-girlfriend. Whatever. I calm down and went downstairs as the guests would arrive in any minute now. The bell rang and I went to open the door to find Leo right in front of me and his family right behind him. He had a younger brother, near the age of Paddy. Never expected that.

"H-hi, come on in" I say polite as possible.

"Thanks" They said as they entered the front door and lead them to the living room. They knew each other very well and well, I was there not knowing what to do. The twins took Leo upstairs to talk about whatever boy talk about, Paddy came running down the stairs and grabbed the brother of Leo, whom I didn't get his name. So I was alone with the parents of Leo and my adoptive parents. YEI.

"Hello my name is Maria" The mother of Leo introduced herself with a really Mexican accent.

"Hi, my name is Y/N" Politely as ever.