CH 3: Starting to know my new family

English

Spanish

Recap 

Once I end the call with my best friend who's like and older brother, I go downstairs, but as I don't know where the kitchen is I call for the guys to guide me there. Finally I enter the kitchen and I help putting the table. After finishing putting the table we all sat and then the interrogation begun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

"Well, as we are your family now, we want to know you better. So do you mind if we make a couple of questions?" Dominic said.

"Not really, but only if I could ask too" I reply nicely and politely as I could.

"Okay then, when is your birthday?" Sam asked with a curious look.

"1st of February, you?" This is one of the only things I got from my real family.

"Well, Sam and me is on 14th of February. Tom is on 1st of June. Paddy is on 6th of December. Mom is on September 3th. And dad is on 6th of May. Seems that Paddy is still the youngest one" Harry said jokingly. I laughed at that.

"What do you like to do in your free time?" Paddy asked so he could change the subject of him being the youngest one.

"Apart of seeing movies and series, I like to draw, photography, playing volleyball and writing." When I said this Harry was surprised.

"I like the photography too" Harry said.

"Did you had any sibling before... you know" Paddy asked trying not to bring any memory of the fire.

"Yeah, I did. I had a younger brother and an older sister. If I have to go to a school, which one would be?" I asked my parents, it's weird to call them that.

"You would go to the one your brothers go, so if you need any help they could provide it" Nikki answered truthfully.

"So when school starts?, because I would have to assimilate that I don't live in Spain anymore and I have to get used to talk in English."

"By the way mom, tomorrow I will go out with some friends. You told me to tell you if I did." Paddy said

"Very well, then Sam and Harry can show you around Y/N." Nikki affirmed.

"Paddy would you mind not telling your friends that you've got a new sister?, because as I already told you I don't like the spotlight, that and because I don't want your friends to talk to me because I'm your sister" That and because HE would be looking for me.

"Sure don't worry, I get it. You don't like the spotlight, but someday you will be" Paddy said. He is right, but for now I don't want to give them any trouble.

"Sweeties before you go to your room clean the table and turn off the lights. And please don't go to sleep too late. Good night" Nikki said

"By the way how old are the three of you?, you know how old I am, but I don't know yours"

"I'm 13" Paddy said

"We are 18, and Tom is 21." the twins said at the same time. Wow scary. But not that scary, I've face scarier things. 

"Good night, I'm going to sleep because I have to get up early tomorrow" Paddy said tiredly.

"Good night" we said

"So tomorrow you will show me around while Paddy go with his friends?"

"Pretty much, see you in the morning" Harry said and left with Sam to their room.

------------------------------------Time skip to midnight------------------------------------------------------

I was in the fire again and this time my door frame didn't fell down, so I went to my 'sister's' room and found her all burned and she was shouting that it's my fault that she died, that I didn't went for her and that I was the reason she died. The next thing I did was go to my 'parents' room which wasn't on fire and my 'parents' were there saying how I was a disgrace to our 'family', why didn't I save them and that they should have never adopted me. They blame me for the fire, that I should be dead and they should be alive. I scream at them that that wasn't true and that my 'parents' would never blame me of the fire.

I woke up screaming, crying and because someone was shaking me. Thank god it was only a nightmare. I couldn't hear what someone was saying. Once I open my eyes I saw Harry, he looked worried.

Harry POV

I woke up to a scream. I looked around and saw Sam waking up to. I said to him to go to sleep and I would deal with the scream. I heard the scream again, I went outside our room and hear the scream again. It seems it came of Tom's old room or Y/N room now. I went to her door and open it, once I did I saw Y/N screaming and crying. So the scream did come from her. I went near her and started whispering to her. 

"Hey Y/N wake up" 

She didn't wake up, she continue screaming and crying. I tried a couple more time talking to her to see if she would wake up. The next thing I do is shake her to wake her. She seemed distressed. Once she open her puffy red eyes I was relieved.

"Hey, you okey? Wanna talk about it?" I try and not scare her more that she appeared.

"Yeah I'm fine, it was only a nightmare" 

"You sure you don't want to talk about?"

"I was in the fire again and this time my door frame didn't fall, so I went to my sister's room to wake her up and she appeared burned and was blaming me of her death then my parents said something similar" She was telling me while crying and hugging me. This is bad, she would suffer every-time she goes to sleep.

"Do you want me to stay? I know we met today, but you are my little sister now" I said trying to comfort her the best I could.

"Yes please. Do you mind sharing the bed, after all I'm not going to let you sleep on the floor because of my nightmares" she said with a half smile.

"I don't mind, come on let's sleep"

--------------------------------------Time skip in the morning-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a sound of a photo and a flash. I open my eyes and saw my twin taking photos. What was Sam doing here? What time was it? 

"Hey lovebirds mom want you downstairs because breakfast is ready. It's 11am if you ask me" he said trying to annoy me. Then I saw him leave the room.

Sam POV

When I woke up and didn't see Harry in his bed I supposed he was already up. So I went downstairs and saw mom doing breakfast but no Harry. Hmmm where is he? Don't tell me he left me so I was the one to show  Y/N around. 

"Morning mom, do you know where Harry is?" I asked

"Morning darling, isn't he sleeping in your room?" mom answered confused while setting the table and putting the breakfast down.

"No he's not in his bed" Confusing mom more than she already was. I sat down and started eating.

"Well it's 10:30 am go wake up Paddy and Y/N when you finish eating please" Mom asked.

I finished eating and I went and change out of my pjs. First I went to Paddy's room to wake him up. It took a while to wake him, because he sleeps like a rock, but I managed. Then I go to Y/N's room and once I open the door I see something that I would never thought I would ever see. Harry was in the same bed than Y/N and she was hugging him and vice versa. The next thing I do was take photos with my phone. I heard the snap of the photo and wanted to kill myself. At the same time I was cursing myself I see Harry open his eyes and look at me confused.

"Hey lovebirds mom want you downstairs because breakfast is ready. It's 11am if you ask me" I said trying to annoy my twin. After that I left the room quickly.