CH 21: School hijacked

English

Spanish

Recap

"Stop talking darling, sleep. You don't have to explain to us yet" Mom said in her motherly voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the chapter begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV

I saw her close her eyes and sleep, mom said she would stay for a week or so. Tom came to pick my up as I had school tomorrow. Well tomorrow everyone would be asking questions.

————––TIME SKIP—————

It was morning and I had to go to school, Tom leave me at school and went to see Y/N. The moment I enter class everyone is looking at me with questioning looks. I sigh. I sat down next to Luke and started talking about trivial things. Classes passed by and break finally started. I went to our normal table, to find Sam, Percy and Emma. Even if Emma was dating Noah she was pretty independent. I sat down and Sam asked how she was.

"Harry how is she?" Sam asked and Percy had his eyes locked on me.

"Hooked to machines and coughing every single time she starts talking"

"She?" Percy asked

"You didn't hear what happened yesterday?" Luke asked while sitting down.

"What happened?" Luke shook his head to Percy.

"Harry here got a call in the middle of maths from Y/N, by the way he still have her as 'Princess', but someone attacked her apparently" Luke said, Percy was confused. Maybe now the whole school knew that I never hated her in the first place.

"You still have her as 'Princess'? Didn't you break up?" Percy asked. I sighed.

"Yes but we decided to be just friend after the fight so that's the reason" I said

"So you two still talk?" Will joined the conversation.

"Yes they do, but they don't flirt anymore thank god" Sam said. I chuckle at that, because Sam knows we would never flirt at home even though we don't live together anymore. And he doesn't know that an enemy for her parents was the reason of moving maybe even Tom doesn't know.

"Did you really just skipped the part were Harry said she was hooked to machines?" Olivia said. She joined I don't know when.

"Kinda Olive" Noah said

"Wait she is really hooked up?" Luke asked

"Yes and she was stabbed and well her lung condition got worts as she wasn't supposed to run" I said and Sam looked at me worriedly while the others felt bad for her.

"What happened that she got attacked?" Percy asked curiously.

"Her past I think? She was at home when she called. Or that's what she was supposed to be" I answer not really knowing.

"Wait you don't know really?" Will asked. I shook my head.

"No, but her adoptive mother did say something about a person calling her" Sam looked at me probably thinking who would call mom.

"Wait, did the person that called her mother was Professor García?" Sam asked. Everyone looked at him like he had three heads.

"No, she explain that he was only looking out for her not try and kill her. Apart she looked pretty panicked when her mother mentioned this person" I say completely honest.