Thank you

June 25 2021

Hi my loves, just wanted to pop in and tell y'all how grateful I am for you guys. I really appreciate the love you guys give me, the support is unbelievable!

These past few months have been really hard for me but these two weeks have been better. Working 40+ hours a week is really hard though, but I'm trying to make time to write. The last chapter I posted for you guys really made me feel at home, I felt relief. Writing is really my escape.

I appreciate you guys so much and I wanted to let you guys know that I'm working hard! I want to give you guys what you deserve. Im going to work hard to finish the Jimin series. I want to finish this book before I go into something new, I really want to revise all of the BTS series but I wanted to give it a break, at some point I REALLY DO want to get back to Namjoons book, but I'm really lost on how to continue.

I might do a Hyung line book next because I have a lot of the Maknae line books, I want to have more variety on my page. It just scares me that not a lot of people will read :( cause I know a lot of people like reading Jimin, Jk and Tae books over the other members. But idc, it will reach whoever will appreciate it. As long as the people who read it enjoy it is all that matters to me, I just wish there was more appreciation for Hyung line books.

SO!!! Calling all Hobi stans!

My next book will be on Hoseok! :) I already have it in the works, I work on it every once in a while when I'm not in the mood to revise. I'm gonna try something new this time around. I'm thinking of posting the whole finished book so you guys don't have to wait around for chapters. And I'll see how that works.

So! Hoseok stans, I have two options for you guys!!! And other Army can vote as well!

I will give a small description for each book! Without giving too much away ;) with little hints

#1: Dear Hoseok;
Two young lovers separated and having to contact each other through letters, got inspiration from Dear John (the movie)

#2: First Sunset
Hoseok finds himself interested in a girl, but there's something about her that he can't quite see. He was her first sunset.

Any predictions about these books? Vote on the one you want to see me do!! Please let me know and I want to see your predictions!

Going back with what I've been up to!

I'm saving up for my first car!! I have almost $2,000 saved up! And I'm so excited!

Also! Happy end of Pride month!! I officially came out as bisexual this month after 22 years of being in the closet. I just want to tell everyone who is struggling with their sexuality or their gender identity, it's okay! I also want people who have parents or family who don't support them, I'm here! I grew up with a father who would constantly tell me if I were gay I would go to hell, and that I wasn't his daughter anymore. I completely cut him out of my life back in October and my life has been 1M times better. Just know you are loved no matter your preference. You are beautiful!

Love you all so much! Let's give each other some love in the comments

Ariana