-08-

As Jae and I walk side by side to school, I keep feeling his eyes. I feel it deep in my stomach that makes me feel like I can throw up or poop honestly. Oh my gosh, this is so bad it's making me clench my butt. Okay, I know that's too much information but it's true. Do you think he will notice that my booty cheeks are tight together? Should I unclench them?

OH MY GOSH YUNA! STOP ABOUT THE BUTTCHEEKS!

I need to like.. pop a pill or something. "So tell me." I whisper to her, trying to distract myself from my butt. "I can't because I want us to be alone." she looks at me, her eyes looking at me eagerly. "Okay." I smile. "But can you at least tell me if it's good?" I wiggle my eyebrows. "Yes." she shrieks in a whisper, I laugh and she wraps her arms around my forearm.

My mouth goes dry when I think about Jungkook again, I swiftly pretend I'm wiping my cheek on my shoulder. My eyes look at his feet then they run up his body, he's got that fucken Jell-O in his damn pants. That boy needs some more supportive underwear cause I can see that thing jiggling. That thing is like a jumping bean, why are the school slacks so thin?

You can see everything.

Oh my gosh Yuna, mop up your drool why don't you? My eyes shoot up to his face when I realize I have been looking at his snapper for too long. He has a lifted eyebrow and a smirk on his lips. Oh shit bitch, yup.. he knows I was looking at it. I was like staring that thing down and he knows. Well.. I can't help it he was putting on a little show.

Shut up Yuna! I need to seriously chill.

Then, his eyes drop and they look at my butt. I MIGHT FART! Oh my gosh, this is too much. I feel my face get so hot and I stare forward. So he was looking at my butt, right? It's so nonexistent.. okay I'm being a little mean to myself. There are some cheeks there but I wish it was a little bigger. But still, I don't know what he was looking at then.

Maybe my thighs, my thighs are pretty meaty. For the rest of the walk I try to think of other things that have nothing to do with Jungkook. When we finally get to school, Jungkook leaves to join his good looking friends. "Yuna, are you ready?" she asks me as we sit in the courtyard where everyone is hanging out until the bell rings. "Tell me." I face toward her.

She slaps her cheeks and kicks her feet. "Okay." I smile and wait for her to start. "Well, we've been talking a lot and I like him even more. He's actually very sweet and not a big douche at all." I try not to laugh, Jimin is still a douche, I don't really care what Jae says. He would have to physically show me that he's not and so far he hasn't showed me much.

He has just showed how he's sexually attracted to Jae with how he raised his hips while he was looking at her about a week ago. So he's still showing pretty slutty actions to me, and if he just wants a lil wiener time I'll punch him in the dick and really show him some wiener time. I'm just so aggressive about it because I know how he is.

"We even talked on the phone all night, it was so romantic. His voice kept giving me butterflies and I love his laugh so much it makes me toes curl." wow, I feel you. Wait, so when Jungkook and I were on the phone, so was Jimin and Jae. "That sounds pretty amazing, you talked to him all night?" She smiles wide at me, making me smile back.

I think I'm mostly smiling because I know exactly how she feels, I feel all the emotions that were in my body last night, resurface. "Have you told him how you feel?" I ask her, only to make her eyes widen. "Heavens no, he wouldn't feel the same way, obviously." I raise an eyebrow at her, "Really? If he didn't like you he would be wasting his time with you.. honestly Jae."

She slowly nods, "And if he doesn't like you, he doesn't deserve you." I tell her. "So do you think that he might?" I shrug at her question, "There can be a possibility." I think for a while, "I feel like we've had this conversation before." she purses her lips and then bites her lip, "Yes, sounds familiar." she looks down at her legs that are nicely shaved and moisturized.