-02-

We wait patiently for Jungkook to walk out of the school building, "He takes forever." She whines, I wish I could tell her that we should just leave without him but I know that she would get in trouble if she came home without him. I sometimes forget that it's because their parents are always out of town, but it's a sibling thing I guess. Maybe because it's safer for him to come with us.

"I'm so done with him, every time we have to wait for him." Jae shifts her weight over to her other leg as her hips shifted and the left one popped out, emphasizing the fact that she is annoyed. I turn and look at the school, and as if on cue again, he walks out. Why is this happening to me today? Ugh! I want to stop being attacked, thank you very much.

He looks in our direction and says bye to Taehyung with a hand slap, then he walks over to us and I feel my body tense up. I'm not sure if it's an illusion, but I could've sworn that the whole time he was making his way over to us, he had his eyes on me. But I know for a fact that he wasn't, why would he?

Yuna, he has to look in our direction to walk over to us anyways. What? Do I want him to close his eyes while walking over to us? He was looking at both of us, that's what's happening. Even though I've known him basically all my life, he still affects me in such a big way. I can never control my breathing, "He's coming."

I look down at my feet then at her, she was too busy looking at Jimin. For- nevermind, I should expect this from her already. I remember when we were twelve and she'd feel no shame watching Jimin during recess. She'd spend all recess watching him, commenting how cute he'd look chasing the other boys. And she'd get mad if her brother shoved his ass in the grass.

I'd laugh because that bitch would go flying. So this creeper behavior is nothing new to me, I'm the same with her brother. "Oh." Is all she replies. "We can go now." An intense shiver runs down my whole body, I feel his arm against mine. Jesus.. is it hot? I think I'm sweating, my hands, my pits, my butt.

I walk up to Jae and wrap my arm around her, pulling her in the direction of our apartment complex. "So, what do you think about making food after we study?" I ask her. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan, show me your ways." She smiles. "Good.", "Wow Jae, if you wanted to be less of a shitty cook you could've let me know and I would've taught you how to boil water."

His voice is right next to me again, like it's right in my damn ear. I'm going to regurgitate my lunch. I try not to grip on Jae and make it obvious that his voice is making me want to trip on purpose and face plant on the floor so hard my nose breaks.

Oh wow, I'm pretty graphic.

But that's really how he makes me feel, I feel like I just want to turn into a piece of grass that he'd step on just so I can have some sort of contact with him without having Jae over react. It happened a lot when we were little, when I wanted to play with Jungkook she would pull my hair.

Like really hard, like the kind of hair pull that makes your neck hurt and you look up at God for a split second. And you even lose a whole Chewbacca hairball from your head because whoever did it to you is a bitch and wants you to be bald. "That's so mean of you, I'm not that bad of a cook." Jae frowns as she responds to Jungkook's mean comment.

"Sorry not sorry little sister." He smiles. "HMP!" Jae throws a tantrum as she pulls me faster down the sidewalk. "My brother is a wart on a buttcrack okay, he's just a burden." I chuckle at her analogy. "Agree with me." She smiles. "Okay." I smile. "No, tell me that Jungkook is a butt wart." I chuckle and even get a little nervous.