-10-

The next morning I wake up with the biggest smile you've ever seen on someone's face. "You're awake." I nearly poop my pants, JESUS. I dead ass almost farted my gosh. "Good morning." I chuckle as I look at her, I sit up in my bed. "Jimin and I facetimed last night." my heart stops. "When?" I ask her. "After I pretended I was asleep."

FUCK.

"Oh, that's interesting. So you faked it because you wanted to talk to him so bad." I try not to freak the fuck out. "Yeah, I noticed it was close to the time he told me to call him so I didn't want to be sus and just go to bed. My brother would question me." she smiles. "What took you so long to come to bed anyways?"

Chocolate Hershey squirts all up in my damn pajama pants. "Your brother and I just chilled, watched the rest of the movie and just talked. I wasn't very tired around the time he put you up here." she raises an eyebrow and nods. Fuck, she doesn't believe me. "That's cool I guess, you guys are becoming good friends."

I guess you can call it that. "Well, I had my earpods in so I couldn't hear you guys if that's what you're so worried about." she definitely doesn't like the fact that Jungkook and I are getting close. Or the fact that we were together alone for a long amount of time."I wasn't worried about that at all." The hell I was.

Visions of Jungkook kissing me all over my neck makes me want to just die at this moment. I need to take a shower. "Okay, well.. I'm going to take a shower. Are you going to wait for me or you can take one in the downstairs bathroom." I get up out of bed and start to get my cleaned school uniform for today along with my toothbrush.

"I'll shower downstairs so I don't hold us up." she nods. "Okay, I'm sure my brother will wake up when his alarm goes off." we both head out into the hall. She walks up to a cupboard and hands me a towel. "I'm so excited that today is already Thursday and tomorrow we leave for Paris!" I smile back at her with excitement in my chest.

"I'm excited too, your parents come home tonight right?" I ask. She nods, "I'll see you after the shower." I nod. "Okay." and we part ways. I walk downstairs with caution, my eyes peeled like grapes as I make my way to the downstairs bathroom. When I get into the hallways my eyes go straight for Jungkook's bedroom, though I know that Jae is upstairs.. I still look around.

I walk up to his door and peek inside through the crack. The intense smell of clean clothes and baby powder or lotion fills my senses. I see the shadow of his body in his bed though the room is dark. I grin to myself slightly close the door as I make my way to the bathroom. I clean up and make sure that I'm smelling like a fresh babies ass, especially since it's Jungkook's soap.

Oh my gosh, I'm showering where he showers. So I make sure I don't leave a chewbacca in his shower drain, that would be gross of me. When I'm done, I dry up my body and wrap my hair in the towel. As I'm walking around butt ass naked in his bathroom, I see lotions on a little shelf above the toilet.

A perverted look on my face and a double chin appears, this boy has a lot of lotion. Literally about five bottles of lotion, he ain't gonna run out any time soon. Hehe. I find myself hoping from side to side as I try not to screech with my dirty thoughts in mind. I don't know which one I should touch, I wonder if he disinfects.

But I mean, if his thick has been on any of these bottles of lotion.. does it really matter? They all look like they smell clean, and I'm assuming the lotion that has no scent is the one that he might use for.. other stuff that isn't moisturizing. I apply lotion to my whole body and dress in my school uniform.