-17-

As I look down I see his shoes in front of me, "What's wrong? Yuna, are you okay?" He asks. "No, she's having an anxiety attack. Can you please try to calm her down? I have to return the key very quickly then I'll be back." Jae says quickly, "Okay." Jungkook says. She walks away quickly but the lines are long because other people who stayed here also are leaving at the same time as us.

I didn't notice how packed this hotel got over the weekend.

"Yuna, baby, talk to me." He whispers as he squats in front of me, I inhale and I feel my body shake. I feel like I'm getting constricted and I struggle to breathe, "Yuna, can you hear me?" He asks and I nod as my breath is short. "You need to breathe, take a deep breath in." I try to take one but fail, I try to concentrate on it.

"Deep breath in, through your nose." He says calmly, I shut my eyes tight and inhale deep through my nose. But then I think about how it felt to be so enclosed, I start to hyperventilate. "Yuna, Yuna.. breathe." I set my hands on my chest and I try to listen to him. Though I have my eyes closed, I feel people staring.

But thankfully Jungkook is talking calmly, and he isn't making a scene like I am right now. My hands shake as I cover my face, "Yuna." He calls me calmly, "Please reply to me." He says slowly. I'm about to when my lips shake, "O-Okay." I peep. "Take a deep breath through your nose and hold it.. slowly."

I attempt again, I slowly inhale like he said. "Hold it for three seconds." He explains as he counts to me in a whisper before I slowly let it out. It's a long shaky breath. "Do you think you can do it one more time?" He asks, I slowly nod. He does the process with me one more time, and I drop my hands from my face. I feel a whole lot better, "You okay?" He asks, I nod slowly.

"Here, stand up straight." He tells me, he gently grabs my hands and makes me stand up straight. I shut my eyes, "Yuna." He calls me. "Look, baby, you can move your arms. You're not in a small space." He tells me. I stretch my fingers and I finally look at him.

He grins, "Just breathe." He whispers calmly. I take a deep breath through my nose, I hold it for a few seconds before I let it out. My heart rate slowly goes back to normal, and I pull on him and hold him. "You're okay.." He tells me as he rubs my back, I turn my face into his shirt and tell myself I'm going to be okay.

His warmth and his scent makes me feel so much better, I tell myself to just think about him. I can smell the softener off his clothes, the slight smell of his cologne. I slowly grin to myself as I turn my face into him. I can tell that he's holding me gently, making sure not to hug me tight like he would normally.

"I'm back, you okay Yuna?" Jae asks, I nod quickly. Trying my best not to look like I was enjoying her brother's company, and look more like I had to hold someone. "I just needed to hold someone... I'm fine now.", "Here come." She calls me, I can hear a certain tone in her voice. Makes me think about how she probably doesn't want me hugging him like that.

Of course she wouldn't want that.

I let go of Jungkook and I hold Jae, I'd rather be holding Jungkook but I'm doing this so that she doesn't get mad at me for being all up on her snack of a brother. "Thanks Jungkook, I really appreciate you helping her.", "It's really nothing, I'm glad I could help." I'm finally okay and I pull away from her, Jungkook looks at me with concern all over his face.

I feel horrible for putting him through this because I don't like people worrying about me. I feel ugly for having a stupid reaction like that in public like this.

"I'm okay now, I'm so much better." I smile feeling normal again, I meet his eyes, those brown ones that stare into me. Like trying to make sure that I'm telling the truth, studying me. "Thank you Jungkook, I'm sorry if it worried you.", "It's okay, as long as you're fine now." He nods. I smile, "Yes, I'm fine."