-15-

I lay in my bed on my back, I get a text from Jimin saying that Jungkook has asked him for a favor. Jungkook wants Jimin to sneak into our room when Jae is asleep and take my place in my bed. Which we all know what damn bed he is going to sleep in, or more like just be in since these duds won't be doing much sleeping.

That's for sure. He told me that he was going to tell Jae that he wants to come over, to have me sneak over to their room when Jungkook is sleep and take his place. Our plan is basically too perfect and it worries me how well we all are at lying, especially me.

I'm a horrible person.

I can't stop thinking about the fact that my mother would be so absolutely angry with me, disappointed at the least. I've done everything she'd be mad about. I even wonder what my father would think if he knew that I was doing all of this just to be with a boy, a boy he likes but still. He would hate that I'm lying to Jae, and that I spent a lot of time with him in secret.

Of course not ever mentioning the inappropriate moments Jungkook and I have shared so far, that would be nasty anyways. My father would kick my ass to the moon if he knew that I don't have my flower anymore, as my father would phrase it. Yeah, he still thinks I'm like.. five.. also hence the nickname bean.

Now to move on from the very obvious ass whooping I'd get if my parents knew about all of this, I can't get comfortable at all while in this hotel room. We've only been in our room for about twenty minutes, attempting to watch television and then failing to pay attention to it. Which seems to be a common occurrence this weekend.

We even changed into our pajamas and did our night routines to distract ourselves. It's strange that Jae didn't notice much about my body language, how very intrigued I am to the thought of going to Jungkook's room. It's very hard to even hold in my emotions anymore when it comes to Jungkook, especially because of what we experienced this morning together.

It was very intimate and I feel very emotionally attached to him after everything. When I walk back into the sleeping area, Jimin texts me that he will text Jae in about ten minutes about wanting to come over, then suggest the plan.

"Oh, hey.. I barely saw your earrings. Where'd you get them?" She asks as her eyes are on me as she walks in a few seconds after I lay out on the bed once again on my back. It's almost as if she is trying to examine my body language, bitch better not! Or imma examine her ass with my hand.

"I saw them at the counter and thought that they would look nice with the cardigan, I just put it in my purse and forgot about it." I lie. "Oooh, well I like them and I am very happy that you decided that you wanted to buy something.", "Me too." I smile at the thought that Jungkook bought these beautiful earrings for me.

"I also saw how offensive my brother got about that girl." I let out a little poop drop in my underwear. Shit, that's what is in my pants now.. shit. "Really? You weren't distracted?" I tease trying to distract her from what I didn't think she saw.

"I mean, of course I was distracted by Jimin's cheeks as he walked around talking to that Taehyung guy that came in with one of the other tour groups. Oh his butt is so nice, I sometimes wonder what that boy eats that makes it so plump and juicy." She acts like she's talking about something she'd eat- never mind.

She trails off and for a second I think I'm off the hook. "But then I hear Jungkook's voice and I wondered who he was talking to, that girl that I think likes him. I had been hearing her talk about him with her friends." She leans against the dresser that the tv was on top of. "You know, it was really weird to me." She crosses her arms over her chest.

"But then I thought-" and she smiles and shrugs, "It's because you're like a sister to him!" She laughs. Great, the sister zoning again. But of course, I have to go along with it. "Duh! What else would it be!?" I ask her. "I don't know! I know for a FACT that he doesn't like you, like. No offense." A shot in my heart, "Honestly, I think that girl would look cute with Jungkook."