-14-

I'm honestly shocked, though I somewhat expected it. The sheets on her bed are messy, clothes scattered on the floor. Several condom wrappers on the nightstand, giving me the idea that they've been at it for a while. I can't even close my mouth, honestly. Her face is pink, her hair is all messed up and she has hickeys all over her neck and chest.

Well, parts of her chest that I can see. Luckily I can't see her actual breasts, thank god. I'd want to rip my eyes out, I don't want to see my friend like how I am right now. Jimin is on her so much I can't see anything.

I turn and walk out of the door, I sit against the wall. I then hear Jimin groaning and several moans. They're continuing!!?? I slap my face and my cheeks heat up. Oh my God! Jae! And Jimin! I hear several noises after that, Jungkook and I weren't that loud.. were we? I tried my absolute hardest to stay quiet.

I hear shuffling and next thing I know Jimin is walking out of the room, fully clothed like he didn't just fuck my best friend. I grab his wrist, "Are you fucken kidding me, Jimin?" I whisper. He looks at me, "What?" He asks. I want to slap him so bad, across his stupid fucking face. I want to smack him so hard that his face flies off his head and his face splats on the wall.

And then the wall ends up with a Jimin face on it. "Just tell me one thing." I say, he nods. "Are you serious about her?" I ask. "That's none of your business." He says. "Whether you tell me or not, I'm going to find out the truth.", "Then why do you want to know if you're going to find out anyways?"

"Jimin, I swear on my cats nine lives, if you're just playing with her I'm going to kick you so hard in the balls, you'll never have the ability to sleep around again. How dare you sleep around with your own best friends sister?" I ask. Yeah ha, I'm the one to talk.. sure. I shouldn't be as mad as I am right now.

I knew that this was going to happen eventually, especially because Jae had told me about it. Honestly, I've done the same thing. But I just kinda like yelling at Jimin so I shall just get answers while I'm at it. "Yes, I like her okay? I just didn't expect all this to happen so quickly." I see him blush, what?

The fuckboi is blushing? I really hope that he's telling the truth, because if he's not I think he has some kind of skin problem that's making his cheeks red. "I've liked her for a long time, I guess I did all the sleeping around to try to forget about how I feel about Jae." He pauses, "Because I know that my best friends sister is off limits." My heart drops to my ass.

But yet he had sex with her even when he knows that... there's so much logic here haha. Not. From both Jimin and I, we have no logic honestly. We have done the same thing but yet I'm mad, I need to chill.

"Please don't tell Jungkook." My face is ready to explode and splatter all over this fuckboi's face. I have to keep two secrets!? One from my boyfriend and one from my best friend?! His eyes drop to my neck, "Looks like we both have a secret." He says before turning around and heading to his room.

I'm left speechless. Does he know? My heart is pounding in my chest, not in a good way. Deep down I know that Jimin knows, he's a hoe.. he knows what hickies are and who else am I going to be with? I just have to accept that he knows I was with Jungkook.

I take a deep breath and head into the room, "Yuna." I hear her call me. I pull my shirt over my neck and proceed into the bed area. She's sitting on her bed. I stare at her, the image can never go away. Fucken Jimin balls deep in my friend, ugh.

"I can explain." She says. "You don't have to explain anything Jae, I can already predict it." I tell her, she bites her lip. "But I do want to know what happened." I say, leaning against the wall, hiding my hickey. "Well, I woke up and you were gone." She says. "You left your phone here." She points to my phone on the nightstand. "Where were you?" She asks.