-16-

As I walk over to the sleeping area of the room, it is super hot. The air conditioner is on, I look at her. I cover my chest with my arms because my nipples are still hard and- I just don't want her to see my nipples period. They're all tingly because of Jungkook and his actions, ugh! I'm going to have to take another shower. A cold one.

A really cold one.

"The both of you didn't keep your hands to yourself.. did you?" she shrugged. "It was just kinda hard the second I was completely alone with him, we were against each other. And I was just so needy for him, it was like I hadn't had him in forever. Even though I barely had him in the morning.","Well, I can imagine how it would happen." I shrug, I act like I wasn't jumping on Jungkook right now like a flea on a dogs ass.

"It was so great though, like.. Jimin is SO generous." she blushes. WELL THEN, didn't need to know that. "Like he only cared about me again, he touched me and did things that every sexually active teenage girl deserves." she nods. Oh, so she is a sexually active teenage girl now. "That is very nice Jae."

I walk away from the mustiness of the sleeping area, we need some febreeze up in here. It's not that it smells, it just feels really hot. A very uncomfortable hot, the kind of hot that makes you feel sticky. It's humid basically. I walk over to the wall nearest to the bathroom, it is much fresher on this side of the room.

I almost forget about the damn mark on my neck, I pick up my shoulder and try my best to cover it if it's showing. "So how was it with my brother?" she asks, my stomach drops to the thought of what we could've done and the sweet time I had with him. Honestly, I wish the context of this question was in the way that it actually happened.

I wish that we could be on the same page, her knowing that I'm with her brother and she's okay with it. Unfortunately, I know it would never happen. It may be far fetched for a lot of people, but I know Jae. I've known her basically all my life and I already know what she would say about her brother and I. 

"He slept all night thankfully." I nod, he slept all night with me in his arms and we kissed a lot. "Okay, good.. I was nervous you'd get caught." Yeah, sure. Bet you were so worried about me as Jimin's weiner was getting freaky deaky. I pretend I believe her, "Yeah, I was nervous too." Just like she's a big fat liar, I'm a big fat liar.

I was all cozied up next to her brother.. sniffing his neck and loving his warmth. Yeah, I've got major issues. They're called Jungkook issues. It's pretty crazy how in the span of a few days being with her brother and I've become a really good fibber. I was never this good in the past, but honestly I think I've just always had to lie about Jungkook.

But then again.. it wasn't an issue until recently when he started trying to make it obvious and it's even worse now because we are actually together. Wow, that feels so nice to actually admit that Jungkook is in a relationship with me. "Good thing he likes to sleep in." she adds. "Yeah, he slept the whole time I was up waiting for Jimin's text." she nods.

"He likes his sleep, he would sleep until twelve if he could." I think she's trying to make conversation so the atmosphere isn't awkward because I know she just got laid. "Really? He doesn't seem like the type." I mumble. "Hmm?" she hums in the tone of a question. "Oh no nothing, he just seems like the kind of guy that wakes up early." I shrug.

"Eh, yeah.. I guess. I wouldn't know I suppose, since our bedrooms are on different floors." I lean my hip against the wall. "You know, I owe you big time." she smiles. "Yeah, you do." More time with your brother. Oh bitch, shut up. I then shake my head, "No.. you know what, don't worry about it." I tell her. "Why not?" she looks confused and a bit surprised.

"Because people do things for their friends that make them happy." I look down at my nails, "Even if it is totally risky and crazy, I'd do anything for you." I instantly regret my words. "Well, if you ever have a boyfriend one day, I can do big favors for you too." She chuckles. "YeAh." I mumble feeling a little sad that it can't be Jungkook.