-01-

Love is never supposed to be limited, it's not supposed to be stopped at a point or have boundaries made by others aren't involved and who wouldn't understand. Especially for no reason, just because someone will get all pissy about it.

With that aside..

Loving him came natural, loving him was something that I felt in my heart the second I laid eyes on him. It was easy, like a feather floating in a gentle breeze. My heart would break for him the second he'd ask.

He's that person that everyone has in their life, that one person who makes you vulnerable, but they don't know. They'd never know because you could never express your feelings to them, you like them so much you think it will scare them away. Your feelings are so intense, it's hard to explain them.

But I can't, I shouldn't feel this way about him. It feels like I'm sinning.

Why though? I ask myself that all the time and I have a couple of answers that will be evident in my journey through life.

But the big question is, why should someone like Jeon Jungkook be off limits anyways?

Oh, because he's my best friends brother, that's why.

--

Ugh, the smell of the school lunch always disgusts me. I just smells like refrigerated food that's past its due date, which would be illegal.. and would violate all different kinds of district and FDA codes. I'm probably over exaggerating, but the smell really isn't too appetizing. It still confuses me as to why students make themselves suffer through the pain of week old food and rice that is beyond soggy.

That's why I always make and bring my own food, my mother teaches me how to cook for a reason. But I would definitely NOT eat my friends food, she can't cook if her life depended on it. "Yuna, I really wish that you'd stop being a drama queen and just try this rice I made." She says scooting her lunch box at me. "You mean this pudding?" I ask, teasing.

She gives me the death stare. "Fine, fine." I say using my chopsticks to take some of her rice. It makes me chuckle, it doesn't look like rice at all. More like a glob starch. I take it into my mouth, the texture is not what rice should feel like. I start laughing, in a teasing way. "Ugh, stop. I told you I'd try harder." She says.

"Aaaahaha Jae, there's no reason to get all worked up about some rice. It's just rice at the end of the day." I tell her, taking another glob with my chopsticks, it's actually good. I take back the insults on the behalf of the rice. Honestly, the only thing that you'd call an issue is the fact that it's just really soggy.

I can already predict that she must've added too much water, though I told her for every cup of rice is two cups of water. "I know, but how will I impress Jimin, if I can't even prepare rice? It's such a basic thing!" Ugh, this stuff again. I slowly look over to the table where Jimin and his friends sit at lunch.

I kind of start to shut her out as she starts to blab on about how they'd look cute together and why doesn't he just kiss her already with his thick candy lips. That his lips are like thick laffy taffy and she wants to bite them and suck on them, she's very aggressive I may add. And I guess I didn't block her out that much if I know what she's talking about.

Jimin, a real fuck boy. He gets it in almost every lunch period with a different girl everyday. I'd like to think he has at least two sexual diseases, unless he's smart and uses a condom. But honestly I highly doubt it, I imagine him being the type that says.. 'I like how it feels without a condom'. He's a real ladies mochi, explains why Jae is so obsessed with him.