No, Not Today!

Y/n's Pov

BEEP.BEEP,BEEP. I reach over and turn off my alarm. I sit up and i start to panic. 'Where am I?' i thought as I sit up and notice i'm not at home in my own bed. I removed the covers off my body and realize i was naked and sore. 'Shit how the hell i went home with someone i don't even know on the first night in a new city ' i think to myself again.

As i'm getting up looking for my clothes, i see a note with my name on it , on this person's dresser.

Y/n
Sorry you had to wake up alone this morning. I had an emergency at work. I had fun last night, we should see each other more often like a date. Your clothes are down the hall in the dryer but I left some clean ones for you just in case you don't want to wear your dress. There is also a key under the plant pot in front of the door , so you can lock up the house. Here's my number: 123-537-9057 . Hope to talk to you soon.
Callie <3

As i remember last night I had a huge smile on my face. I put the note back down and go down the hall to get my clothes. I'm so thankful that she washed them.

After I slipped on some extra clean clothes she left me. I check the time and I have one hour before heading into the hospital. I order and Uber to take back to my place. I also make a mental note to pick up my car from the bar.

When I arrived at my place I decided to get ready immediately. i made sure I covered my marks from the night before which took forever if you asked me. Damn this woman was an animal!   I thought to myself. After that I did my hair usually nothing too outstanding because I might get pulled into surgery. I put on some simple black dress pants and a light blush blouse and pair it with some good jewelry and plain black heel boots.

I open my refrigerator seeing nothing in there so I set a reminder in my phone to go grocery shopping. I order my Uber and it'll be here soon so I go back into the bathroom seeing if I forgot anything.

I get a message from the app telling me that my ride is here. I lock up my apartment and head down the stairs walking towards the car. "Where to miss" the nice older lady says after I get in. "Joes Bar please" I say and she looks at me concerned. "Not to judge sweetheart but a bar at 7:15 in the morning?" She questions. "Oh no! I'm getting my car from there from last night. I didn't want to drink and drive" I explained to her and her worried look turns into a more happy one.

-at the hospital-

After the nice lady Linda dropped me off at the bar. I got into my car driving across the street to the hospital. I park my car in the hospital parking lot and make my way inside the glorious hospital.

As I walked through the doors, I asked the receptionist where Dr. Miranda Bailey's office is. "Oh if you go to the fourth floor and cross the cross walk then you'll find her office on the right you won't miss it" the nice man said. I said thank you and heading my way to his directions he gave me.

As what seems forever in this giant hospital I finally reached Dr. Bailey's office. I knocked three times waiting for a response. "Come in" I hear and I slowly open the door. "Oh hello you must be Dr. y/l/n . Here come sit" she said nicely.

"Hello Dr. Bailey. It's an honor for me working here" I say being polite. "It's an honor of mine for having a double board certified surgeon in orthopedics and (what ever speciality let me know in the comments)." She says pulling out some papers. The ones for me to sign so I can start today.

It only took half an hour for all the paperwork to be done. "Well that's all welcome to Grey Sloan Memorial" the say shaking my hand. "Thank you so much" I say back smiling shaking her hand also. "So go to level 3 and get you some dark blue scrubs and your locker is cleared for you in the attending's lounge on the 3rd floor also" she told me as I walk out I replied with a nod and a smile.