Off Day

Arizona's POV

I can't believe I caught Callie kissing Y/n in the hallways. How did Callie beat me to Y/n. I don't understand why we aren't even divorce yet. But that's not changing my mind. Maybe I should fight for Y/n to be mine. I know it sounds dumb or whatever but if Callie wants to play that game, then we can definitely play this game then. I'm also not referring to Y/n to as a game only just the shady part FYI. My thoughts were interrupted when someone ran into me.

Alex's POV

As I'm walking out of a patient's room, very pissed at the crappy parents. I ran into someone. "Ow hey what the hell" I hear Arizona say i look down at her at the ground. I reach for her hand to lift her up. "Sorry Arizona, I'm pissed about my patient's parents," I say, shaking my head. "Wow Karev when are you not?" she says laughing, punching my arm. I grab it dramatically making Arizona roll her eyes,

"Yeah also sorry for not paying attention i was thinking about some stuff" She says as we began to walk out of the PEDS Ward. "It's fine Arizona, what were you thinking about anyway. You were smiling like a fool ''I say, nudging her arm. "About a certain someone" is all she says and starts blushing. I stop in my tracks and drag her into a storage closet.

"Dude what the hell, seriously I'm tired of you throwing me like a rag doll today" Arizona says angrily. "You can't go back to Callie Arizona '' I say seriously. 'Wow thank you for that clear wake up call Alex. Matter of fact, smart ass, I'm signing the divorce papers as soon as they come in. Also for your information I wasn't thinking about Callie, I was thinking about Y/n." she says looking down. "I'm sorry for assuming things about Arizona" I say feeling like the asshole I am.

"It's fine or whatever, you were worried about me. I get it. I'll be fine, '' she said, looking up at me. "So y/n huh, i get she's fucking hot" I say thinking of the new orthopedic surgeon. "Okay now it's time to back off Karev, this one is mine" She said, referring to the y/n. "Really, I bet you won't even ask her on a date anytime soon," I say, crossing my arms. "I can and I will ask her on a date and she will say yes Alex '' she says, looking at me upside my head, then walks out of the storage closet. "Sure you will Robbins' ' I say yelling after her.

Y/n's POV

After my moment with Callie in the hallway, I walked the rest of my way to the attending lounge smiling like a fool. As I enter the lounge I'm whistling a happy tune. "Wow who got you smiling like that Y/n?" I hear Jackson say behind me. I turn around and I see him on his phone while he has his feet on the table in front of him, sitting down. "Well it's a special someone that has me smiling like this" I say while pointing to the huge grin on my face.

"Well that someone better keep you smiling like that" Jackson says chuckling. "who has y/n smiling like a fool" Amelia says then closes the door behind her. "Oh nobody is just a special someone" Jackson teases, mocking me. "You know what Jackson why don't you shut your..'' I started to say then Amelia cut me off. "Hey! Why are we getting a little snappy here? Amelia says, confused. "She's just mad because i'm bullying her for smiling like a fool in love" he says and I just glare.

"Aww that's so cute y/n/n '' she says laughing at me. "Why is everyone calling me that? '' I say, rolling my eyes. "Well it goes great with your name like how you call Jackson 'Mr. Green eyes'' ' she says, stating her point. "Fine, why don't I call you Lia then for a nickname '' I say annoyed. "Fine I do like that name, it's cute and so am I" Amelia says smiling. I just roll my eyes dramatically at her and Jackson just laughs at us.

"You know what I'm tired of being bullied here like come on" I say, throwing my hands up. "If you tell us this special person maybe i'll stop bullying you or whatever" Lia says wiggling her eyebrows. "Fine i'll tell y'all then" i started off and Jackson and Amelia got closer waiting to see who this mystery person was. "Well her name is Callie, there i said her name" i say then i see a proud look on Jackson's face and a shocked expression on Amelia's face.

"Lia are you okay there?'' I say waving my hand in front of her. "oh yeah i didn't expect you to be the lucky lady friend she railed the other night" Lia says defending her point. "Lady friend?" Jackson and I say at the same time. "Yeah the other day Callie came in happier than ever and showed us the scratches on her back from you, and oh my god you got her good too" she says smirking then walking over to the coffee pot pouring herself a cup.

"Wait, you know too?" I asked. "Oh yes i knew but i didn't know it was you my lil freaky beast" Lia says laughing. I feel heat rise to my cheeks making me red. "Well did she tell anyone else" Jackson says what I was thinking. "Yeah she told Meredith and Cristina too, i think that's all" She says walking over back to the chair then setting her mug down. "Eh, I guess they're okay. At least they didn't know it was me, ''I said thankfully. "Don't worry it'll get out soon though" she says, raising her eyebrows. "What does that mean?" I am waiting for an answer. Lia looked at Jackson seeing who's going to tell me.

Jackson cleared his throat. "Usually when there is drama or tea  in this hospital. It spreads faster than a disease around here. So if anyone else hears or sees anything that you don't want them to see you in some deep shit. So keep your personal life out of work" he says then getting up and leaving. "Wait, so you're telling me that any gossip about me everyone will know?" I asked Lia. "Yep good luck camp"she says before leaving the lounge also.

After they left Jackson and Amelia left the room. I walked over to the closet and pulled out a fluffy blanket. Since my shift doesn't end til another hour. So I have time to relax before I meet up with Callie but first I'm taking a nap. As soon as I got comfortable I heard a familiar voice.

Arizona's POV

I see Amelia coming out of the attending lounge in a hurry. "What happened i thought we were going to meet about our patient in the lounge today" I say to her in a confusing tone. "Oh well he cancelled today, they are going to wait til tomorrow to do it" she says disappointingly. "Oh well why are you leaving the lounge in a hurry then?" i ask her. "Oh Jackson and I were messing with y/n so we left before we can scare her more" she says then walks off.

Maybe this could be my chance to tell her how I feel or maybe ask her out. I think to myself with a grin on my face. As I walk in, I see y/n laying down but I could tell she isn't asleep yet. "Hey you,'' I say softly, trying not to scare her. "Oh hey Arizona" she says with a smile. "I have a question or questions to ask you" I say, messing with my fingers. "Okay ask away" she says then pats a spot on the couch for me to sit down.

I sat there for a moment, nervous to ask her out. "Are you seeing anyone? '' I blurted out. She sits there trying to process what to say. "Not really, I am kind seeing someone. But we're nothing I think . So i guess i'm not really seeing someone" she says trying to let me know where she stands. "Okay will since you're not seeing someone or anything. Will you like to go out some time?" I ask hoping that she'll say yes. "I would have to check my schedule first but yes i will like to go out with you Arizona '' y/n says in a sure tone.

I couldn't help it but smile like a fool when she said yes. Next thing I know my pager went off and I rolled my eyes . Really at a time like this, I thought to myself while getting up. I see y/n's pretty y/e/c meet mine. "Sadly I have to go right now, but I'll catch you around" I say with the same smile I had before and winked at y/n before I turned around and walked back to the PEDS floor.

Y/n's POV

Oh my god, I can't believe I just said yes to going on a date with Arizona. Don't get me wrong, she's a very attractive woman with beautiful blue ocean eyes. But what will Callie think when she finds out? Also on the other hand we also slept together once and we're not even official or even anything. Plus she's still married for now. I guess Arizona wants to go through with the divorce. But Arizona doesn't know that I'm seeing her soon to be ex wife. Oh lord what did I get myself into now.

I hear the door swing open quickly then a figure standing right in front of me. "You and me need to talk!" April says in an angry tone. You know what this might be slightly worse, I think to myself staring at the angry red head in front of me.