Hello past

Y/n's POV

After April left I felt really exhausted. I laid back down on the couch to take a nap. After what felt like 30 seconds of getting any sleep I can get, my pager went off. "This is great"I say to myself then I grab my phone to check the time, seeing it is 9:45 pm. I don't know how I slept for less than an hour and still feel like someone ran over me with a bus. Then I see my pager going off again saying that it's a 911 call from Jackson in the ER. Then I knew it was really an emergency, especially when Jackson pages me. Now that I think about it hopefully I won't miss going out with Callie.

I make my way professionally as fast as possible to the ER because I already lost time thinking about how much sleep I got. When I got down to the ER I asked Cristina where Jackson was. "He's in trauma room 4, working on a woman she's in pretty bad shape" she says before she moves on to another patient. I made my way to the trauma room 4 to find what i didn't expect nor didn't want to see in a very long time. "Y/n hey I paged you for this case. She needs an x-ray on both of her hips and left knee" Jackson says, looking at me and focusing back on the woman that's lying on the hospital bed.I felt like I was going to vomit all of my organs out. I turned back around and walked out as fast as I could. "Y/n wait!" I heard Jackson call out to me but I kept on walking until I bumped into someone.

Callie's POV

Tonight's ER wasn't that busy speaking from previous experience. I haven't seen Y/n lately and I'm kinda worried. Hopefully we can still go one out date later today. But I guess we won't because we're both on call. Sure we just met like three days ago but I still have an urge to care for her. It's like I couldn't help it. I can't remember the last time I felt this was with Arizona. Also I still need to think where do I want to take y/n on an official date. Maybe a nice dinner or maybe something chill that we can both do since we both have demanding jobs.

My thoughts were pushed aside when I saw y/n running out of trauma room 4 in a hurry. She looked like she was going to be sick or saw a ghost . "Oh my god I'm so sorry for running into you" she says while looking at me but she's not looking at me. Y/n looks scared, I've never seen her like this even though I've only known her for basically a week but something I was off about her today. "Hey hey what's wrong? '' I ask her with a gentle tone so I won't scare her anymore. "Um i need to see my sister" she says on the verge of tears. "Okay what department is she in? '' I ask, trying to be helpful in any way I can be. "Umm she's umm OB and the name is Boswell, Dhara Boswell '' y/n said in a more panicking tone. I walk over to the first nurse I see asking if they could page Dr. Boswell. "Okay she's coming right now Dr." the nurse told me and I thanked her before returning back to y/n.

I soon moved Y/n out of the halls and moved her into one of the nearby on-call rooms. I return back to the pit waiting for Y/n's sister. About five minutes later I see who I assume is y/n's sister Dhara. " Hi Dr.Torres you paged me?" she asked, confused. "Yeah it's about Y/n" I say then lead her to a room where i moved Y/n earlier after i paged her. "What's going on?" Dhara asked confused and worried to death about her sister, I can see it through her eyes. "She saw someone in a Trauma room and she just ran out and started panicking then she asked me to page you" is what all i said and Dhara nodded then walked into the on-call room where Y/n is sitting down.

Dhara's POV

After talking to Dr. Torres i open the door, i see my sister sitting down on the on call bed scared as hell. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask her gently. She lifted up her head so her eyes could meet mine. I could see all the pain and sadness then I realized it was her. "It was her wasn't it y/n '' i say trying to be sure. "Yeah I saw her in the room and I couldn't do it anymore. All the past came back at me in one giant moment. I still have flashbacks and nightmares from what she did. I can't believe she's still here. I thought I escaped her, I thought I got away for good, '' Y/n said. I couldn't say anything, I felt so bad for my baby sister.

" I'm so sorry Y/n ''is all I could get out, then I sat beside her and gave her a big hug. "It's fine you didn't know til i told you months after" She says hugging me back. "Yeah but I trusted her and everything. I still can't believe that she did what she did. I feel guilty" I say as I'm still not letting go. "Again Dhara it wasn't your fault, you're not the one who decided to stay and be an idiot" She says while laying her head on my shoulder. "Hey you're not an idiot and plus you need to tell your friend what's going on because I still think she's outside." I say rubbing her back

" I need to stop worrying about her anyways we broke up 2 years ago. But she still cheated and left me but I moved on and got over it. Oh yeah there's something i need to tell you about' She says with a light laugh. "Okay what is it this time and if it's bad don't shut me out again for a thousand years" I say sarcastically. "Promise you it isn't that bad" she says shaking her head. "Okay well i'm not getting any younger" I say, shaking her lightly. "Okay fine , my so called friend out there aka Dr. Torres. Isn't just my friend" She says and I don't catch on. "Okay let me rephrase. When I got here a couple of days ago Dr. Torres was my mysterious one night stand" Y/n says and i couldn't help it but my jaw hit the floor. "Wait how in the hell, no wait, hold on isn't she married to Dr. Robbins?!" I am confused and shocked at the same time.

"I know, I know but she told me that she was married and there's something else '' y/n starts to say and I don't i could take anymore surprising news.

Y/n's Pov

"Okay what other news you have about the relationship you have with Dr. Torres?" my sister asked curiously. "I might have said I'll go on a date with Dr. Robbins" I say putting my head down. Dhara didn't say anything, she just sat there with big eyes. "So you're telling me you slept with Dr. Torress and you're going on a date with Dr.Robbins, and they both don't know about each other" Dhara says, starting to connect the dots. "Yeah, so i got myself into some trouble," I say , shaking my head. "Hey you're young live it up but just don't get caught okay" Dhara said before she was being paged. She looked at her phone and sighed. "Well my laboring mom is having triplets so it's going to be a long night, See you around lil sis" She said and gave me a kiss on the head and walked out the door.

"You can come in now you know" I say loud enough that Callie can hear me from the other side of the door. The door opens and it reveals Callie coming in and closing the door softly. "Don't worry i'm okay now" I say patting a spot beside me so she can sit down. "So are you going to tell who was that person you saw in the ER" she says nervously. "Oh you know just my very casual crazy ex" I say with a chirpy tone. "Oh i'm sorry i did-" i cut her off by placing my hand on top of hers."Hey it's not your fault i'll tell you more when i'm ready and i'm ready to get back to work now. Plus my other sister is coming tomorrow, so i need to look like i have my life together" I say picking up my lap coat putting it on. "Are you sure you can face them" Callie says unsure. "Yes i'm very sure. Thank you ''I say, kissing her cheek and Callie blushes. After I left the room I heard Callie from the other side of the door.

Callie's POV

After Y/n left it finally clicked to me. Dhara Boswell is y/n's sister but she said the night we met she had two sisters. I think I know who the other sister is. The only name I know whose last name is Boswell is Lauren. Oh my fucking god i got it now it all makes since and god i hate that woman.