Please, I'm begging you pt.1

Authors notes: This chapter will also include flashbacks of the night before when y/n and Callie hooked up.

Warning: SMUT!! (In some parts the next few chapters)

Y/n's POV

After surgery Callie, my new boss, has been acting strange ever since she saw me. I don't understand what her problem was. As I'm scrubbing out I see her leave the OR to scrub out also, she didn't even say a word to me. She just left and didn't even say welcome or even say have a nice day or some shit like that. As I finish scrubbing out and drying my hands the memories last night started flowing back to me.

-first part of the flashbacks of Last night-

As soon as we step into her place I feel Callie pulling down the zipper on my dress. I turn around and I catch her lips  an intense kiss that soon turns into a make out session. When I pull away for some air, I'm already in my matching lingerie set. 'oh you came prepared huh '' Callie said then started to attack my neck leaving bite marks and probably dark hickeys. She grab under my thighs lift me around her waist. What felt like forever we finally made it in the bed room. Callie started placing soft kissing on my skin. By the time she was at my breast she harshly bit down on my already hard nipples making me let out a loud moan. She does the same with the other one giving both the same stimulation. Callie then goes down my body sucking my skin leaving hickeys trailing down to my core.

-end of the 1st flashback of last night-

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of my phone going off saying I need to be in the pit again. Since it was a 911 page I ran as fast as I could. As I'm rushing my way to the pit I see so many patients being brought in I started to feel overwhelmed.

I see April stand up on the ER desk looking like she's about to inform all of the staff. "Everyone there was a bad car accident on the main highway. There seems to be about over 200 patients so everyone please work fast and discharge patients that can be discharged and transfer the ones that are stable.

I knew today was going to be so busy. I didn't expect my first shift to be so tiring. I immediately ran to a case that looked like I needed to help. It was a pregnant woman with her hips dislocated and a broken femur. "Hi my name is Dr. y/l/n . I'm here to help you today. First thing first are you allergic to anything" I started off asking.

"no i'm not allergic to anything at the moment" She replied. "Okay great what is your blood type?" I asked next. "It's O-negative that's the blood type and I'm also pregnant with two twin girls and I'm 37 weeks pregnant" She said and I nodded. "thank you so much" i started to say. "Anglea," she informed me. I order some films so by the time i get an OR i know what needs to be done. " Thank you Anglea. Nurse, I need someone to page OB please and I need an OR stat!" I say to one of the nurse and she tells me that there is only one OR available so i move the gurney quickly.

I ran into the scrub room ready to fix Anglea's hips and leg. "Hi i'm Dr. Robbins, Arizona Robbins" a perky blonde says to me while she grabs the soap. "Dr. y/l/n , y/n y/l/n." I say , giving her a smile. "so i heard your the new attending" She says looking at me with her bright blue eyes. "yeah i suppose, do i need to inform you what we have" i ask breaking eye contact looking at the woman on the tabel who's already sedated. "no, Dr. Wilson the resident has already filled me in" she said as i grab a towel to dry my hands off and she soon follows.

A few hours later into the surgery i finally fixed her hip socket and had to stable her pelvis. "So where did you move from" arizona asked as she's montering the babies. "i moved from (where ever you're originally from or yall can decided in the coments)" i say looing up at her as she swirls her chair around letting out a giggle. "Then you must have came from some ways then" she says looking me back into my eyes. "Yeah I certainly did" i replied not breaking eye contact then focusing back on the patient. Next thing I know it I see Callie coming in the OR and I look over to Arizona and her eyes seem to light up a little. I'm thinking that they used to be together or something even more. I just shook it off and i didn't even hear Callie calling my name.