Rumor Has it

Note: This story takes place in season 11 and includes the current season characters. (Season 17) if that makes since

The next day

Callie's POV

Even since I found out that Y/n has another sister and she might be whatever that woman's name is, I've been on edge lately. I needed to find someone who's good at finding information. Since I only had one surgery today that went quick since it's just a hip replacement, I started to roam the halls for the right person. I saw them after I walked past the intern locker room.

"Hey Perez!" I shout out to Xander. "Yes Dr.Torres" he replies scared. "For the hundredth time call me Callie and plus you're not in trouble. "Okay good because girl i was like what did i do wrong this time" He said wiping the little droplets of sweat on his forehead. "No, it's nothing serious yet. I heard from a friend of mine that you can find anything about anyone?" I asked Xander.

"Well you came to the right person and your friend is 100 percent right about me" he said with a smile. "So I need you to look into one of my friends' lives to see if they are related or know a specific someone I don't like '' I say hoping he could get a hint of what I was saying. "So you want me to stalk your new fling to see if they are related to another woman who ruined your marriage to Arizona Robbins six months ago, that is what you want me to do exactly"he said bluntly and i could ot believe that he knows what he knows about me and my ex.

"How did you know all of that before me, you just started working here less than three months ago ? '' I said surprised. "Well you know that I know all the tea and secrets in this hospital? '' he said, fakely whipping long hair back. "Let me guess you and Miranda talk then: I said not surprised. "No it's really Richard he's a giant gossip" Xander says in a matter of fact tone and i just lightly laugh shaking my head at him.

"So can you help me then?" I ask hoping he would and if he wouldn't I'll bribe him by letting him in on my service for three months. "Of course I'll help you Callie but under one condition" he says, holding up his finger to his mouth looking like he's thinking. "Sure what is Perez" I say wanting to know eagerly. "UMMM you have to tell me your relationship with Y/n" he says smiling and clapping his hands together. "Really that's all you want. Fine by me when can we get started" I say wanting to know what i came here for.

"Let's get started now!" Xander says then pulls out a chair for me to sit on and he logs into his laptop.

Y/n's POV

Ever since I talked to my sister, I couldn't stop thinking, am I doing anything wrong? Like Callie and I only had a one night stand and the other day I found out that she's still married. But on the other hand I agreed to go out with Arizona and she's Callie's wife. What is wrong with me is all I could think of.

They're both very attractive women but I could only have one right. My decision is Callie or Arizona. I also know that Arizona did cheat on Callie and first of all who would cheat on Callie. She is too good for Arizona in my opinion even though I've only known both of them for less than a week . It's all so complicated.

But to be nice I believe the right decision is going on the date with Arizona and letting her down softly. I like Arizona don't get me wrong, she's more than a woman but I want Callie more. Something draws me into her; it's like gravity keeps pushing me towards her all the time. Callie is also on my mind 24/7 and why wouldn't she be. She's Callie, she's strong, gorgeous, beautiful, entergentic, driven, sexy, cool, did I mention she was gorgeous and beautiful. Shit she's just perfect and I know who i want to be with and it's Callie. So I'll go in the date with Arizona for sure but I need to let her down and give her the reason why. I check my watch seeing that i have 6 more hours to prep until my date well non date, date thingy or whatever with Arizona.

Arizona's POV
Today I'm in a wonderful and bubbly mood today. I finally get to go on a date with y/n and I'm so excited. I haven't been on a date since Callie and I started dating and they was like almost 8 years ago and that's too long. Wayyyy to long. I started dating this one OB named Carina when Callie and I first separated . It didn't last long because she didn't want to be a step mother to an 8 year old. Plus she was in love with me and I didn't really love her.

I felt so terrible for not loving Carina back the way she loved me but I turned out all right. I heard that she's dating a firefighter now and god Carina had a type. Her new girlfriend had blonde hair and blue eyes also. It's weird but I definitely have a type too. Which is Burnetts that speak other languages. But I guess Y/n is different the only similarity is that she does speak two different languages other than English which are Spanish and Italian. Don't ask how I know why I may have had Richard to look at her resume. Which is really weird cause all my exes all spoke Spanish expect Carina. Damn I do have a type don't I.

-5 hours Later-

I finally get off which felt like centuries cause I had a long ass surgery because of a stubborn doctor took the short cut to fix my patients liver but it back fired like always and almost cost the poor kids life. But they always pull through most of the time.

As soon I I busted into the door I got immediately ready because I take forever. I jumped into the showed and shaved all the necessary areas that need to be shaved for a first date. I even put on one of my simple but sexy dresses and some neural makeup. I was about to strap on my heels and put on my jewelry until my doorbell ringed.

I was so confused because no one should be at my house at this time for anything if I haven't forgotten. "Hey we have to talk" said y/n after I opened the door and the look of guilt on her face.