Please, I'm Begging you pt.2

Y/n's POV

I feel so hurt and betrayed but at the same time I feel so guilty treating Callie like that. What kind of person walks out on someone when they are hurt. As I'm still walking angrily down the halls I feel someone snatch me up into a supply closet.

" What the fuck Jackson" I say yanking my arm back. "What happened with Callie?" he asked seriously. "What do you mean what happened with Callie?" I say in a crabby tone. "Well something sure as hell went wrong y/n the way you were walking down the halls of this hospital" he said trying to get the truth out of me. "So I did tell her that I'm sorry that I forgot that we slept together because I was drunk" I started off and he nodded for me to continue.

"Then she told me she needed to tell me something important that she didn't need me to find out by anyone and that she also regretted last night because of this piece of info that she forgot to inform me on" I say rolling my eyes. "And"Jackson said, looking at me to finish my sentence. "She told me she was married with a kid" I finally said with tears in my eyes ready to fall. "Okay everyone knows that" he said in a matter of fact tone. "Well apparently I didn't Jackson" I say rolling my eyes. "So what are you going to do now?" he asked curiously.

Then the door opens to reveal these two women. "Do now what" the curly haired one said. "Oh I'm Cristina by the way and the other one beside me is Meredith," Cristina says, introducing herself and her friend. "I'm y/n" I say back. "Oh you're the new attending for ortho god Callie wouldn't shut up about having another woman for ortho" Meredith said rolling her eyes. "Anyways it's none of your business ladies" Jackson says crossing his arms. "Oh did we ruin a very private time?" Cristina says while smirking. "Oh god no. We were just talking about something else" I say trying to get these women off my back.

"Well my shift isn't over til another 10 hours and I'm going to get some sleep" I say about it exit the supply closet. "We'll talk tomorrow right" Jackson suggested. "Yeah sure. Nice to meet you Cristina and Meredith" I finally said then exit the closet.

-Time skip towards the end of Y/n's shift-

Now that my shift is over I should get going, I think to myself before leaving the cafeteria. As I'm making my way down to the attending lounge I see Callie entering the lounge. I take some deep breaths before opening the door praying no one else was in there just in case I lost my cool again. I step in only to see Callie there sitting at the table with a magazine. I walked over to my cubby and started to change out if my clothes. Since my back was faced towards Callie, I still feel eyes on me.

I turn around and catch Callie looking away from my direction and her cheeks red. "Don't worry it's nothing you've never seen before '' I say, pulling my pants on my legs. Then reached for my blouse and started to button it up. "I'm sorry, for looking and for also not telling you the truth y/n. Please you need to believe me, I didn't mean t hurt you'' she says in a quiet tone. "Yeah umm I'm tired so we'll talk about this tomorrow or another day. '' I said, grabbing my purse and pulling it on my shoulder. "Yeah okay" she said, making eye contact with me. "I'm so furious with you Callie but at the same time I feel sad for you also but yeah we'll definitely talk" I said then breaking eye contact leaving the lounge. I also made a note in my head to make sure I call my sister later tonight. And also go the the grocery store to get food or I'm going to starve.

Callie's POV

After y/n left I felt some relief that she was talking to me again after all I did lie to her. I decided to get changed after all it's my turn to have Sofia for the week then Arizona will have her for Christmas. Since Arizona has her for Christmas this year. I'm doing Christmas early this year for Sofia. I grab my purse heading out for the night. "You're heading home to see Sofia '' I hear Meredith say as I approach her in the elevator. "Yeah you're heading home to see yours" I say pressing the ground floor button. "Yeah and I can't wait. I haven't had the time to do Christmas shopping yet" Meredith said in a sigh. " I did mine last week because I won't have her for this year. '' I said then the elevator stopped to let someone else in.

" Oh yeah, you know you can come over if you don't want to be alone for Christmas if you like, '' Meredith says, literally begging me. " Your only asking me because you want me to cook right. '' I said laughing. "yes and it'll be fun spending Christmas together since you moved out" Meredith says  laughing also. "fine i'll see you for Christmas next week then"i finally say getting off the elevator heading towards Arizona's place to pick up Sofia. I get out of my car feeling nervous. Arizona and I have been separated for about six months now and I still have feelings for her. Sure i love her but after all what happened i fell out of love with her over time. Ever since she cheated on me that was the last straw. I tried to make it work but I wasn't happy and relationships can't work if one person isn't happy like the other.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw the door open. " Hi Sof '' I said, bending down to pick Sofia up. " Hi mommy" she says with the cutest smile ever. " Yeah she's all packed and ready to go for the week. I'll see you next week Sof '' Arizona says, placing a kiss on Sofia's head. " Bye momma" Sof says then gets down running to the car. " I'll see you next week also to meet with Sofia '' I said, turning around and walking back. I didn't even give Arizona a chance to speak back, I just got into my car. "you buckled up back there i say to Sofia. 'yes i'm buckled mommy" she says sweetly. I back out the driveway heading back to my place for the night.

By the time we arrive home Sofia is fast asleep. I get out of the car carefully trying not to wake up the sleeping child in my car. I carefully got her out of the car and her bag. I locked the car walking up the steps to unlock the front door. I closed the door behind me and made sure I locked it before laying Sofia in her bed. I hear my phone going off so I go check to see who it is. I see a text message from Y/n.

Y/N

Hey, I wanted to see if you'd like to meet up tomorrow at 8:00 so we can talk by the coffee cart beside parking lot M.

Me

Yeah i'll be there if I don't have any patients on my schedule

Y/N

Okay sounds like a plan, Goodnight Callie.

Me

Goodnight Y/n

When i got done texting y/n i checked the time on my alarm clocked. It reads 9:42 pm, so it's a good time to go to bed. I take a quick shower then climb in the sheets. I immediately fall asleep as soon my head it's the pillow.